Raiders unveil new way to lose $20,000 in Las Vegas: A tailgating 'party shack'

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think this is a big deal. If someone wants to pay $20k for this, it’s nothing to me.

The casitas and Barca loungers moved out real fans, which is more upsetting/aggrivatinf
It's not like anyone was asking for these types of things at games. It will be interesting to see if they actually sell well. I have doubts

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It's not like anyone was asking for these types of things at games. It will be interesting to see if they actually sell well. I have doubts
I dunno. I’m sure corporate types are asking for these one-off event spaces all the time. Would I do a two-hour timeshare pitch to do this? I absolutely would.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
pass as well. and I live nearby for now. maybe when I get older and have more time to waste I will go to an event there that does not involve the raiders or cowboys.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Just doesn't seem the same having Raiders in Vegas. I hear there's a lot of visiting team fans on GameDay there. Couple that with gambling, and bad behavior by Raiders fans and it doesn't sound as fun as I once thought it to be. I would not mind seeing Cards/Raiders there. It seems games attract a fighting culture. Never forget my first incident at Sun Devil. I told a dude I couldn't see and he wanted to fight. This was all new to me..was like ok...I ended up making peace but people are ready.