Aiyuk requests a trade!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is not going to be traded. He can request all he wants.
He's a FA after this season and the franchise dollar for him is $22 million next year. If they can get a WR, plus a good pick, they have to at least consider it. Two 2s from Washington would be near a 1st rounder this next off season

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a FA after this season and the franchise dollar for him is $22 million next year. If they can get a WR, plus a good pick, they have to at least consider it. Two 2s from Washington would be near a 1st rounder this next off season
Sure, I guess that could happen. But the Cardinals? No way.

Personally I think they wind up extending him. This is just typical negotiations.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, I guess that could happen. But the Cardinals? No way.

Personally I think they wind up extending him. This is just typical negotiations.
Yeah, 100% no to the Cardinals! Sorry, I didn't realize that was what you meant! No way they trade him in division or to a top NFC team.

I hope they trade him! ;)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As much as I'm an ASU guy, I don't want to make this move. I'm going to continue to stand by my previous assertion that I want to give Mike Wilson a year to try to develop. And I don't immediately want to draft a top WR in MHJ and then push him down the depth chart or bring into question who the true #1 is.

And from a personal "what about me" standpoint, I already have MHJ and Wilson on my dynasty roster in Fantasy Football, along with Aiyuk. I can't keep all 3! :mrgreen:
I'm not mad at this take at all.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
I’m ok waiting on aiyuk till he is a free agent. His asking price would be a lot I feel like.

Don’t get me wrong- I truly believe we are on the upswing. That said, we are not that team that is “one piece away” from a Super Bowl caliber team. That is the year after lmao.
He is not coming here w/o a deal agreed before so the FA thing wont apply

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He will end up with a restructured deal for this season (more guaranteed money and/or excellerated bonus) and then be dealt with next off-season. We see it all the time.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
49ers are wanting a 1st rd pick for him from what I have heard. Aiyuk is wanting 30 million plus per year from what I have heard.
Giving up a 1st and 30 million a year would be stupid IMHO.

I just watched the Dortch highlights, we don't need Aiyuk...

Reaction score
He's not going to be traded, especially within the division, but the Cards are the first team listed here:
You must be registered for see images

Cardinals
Arizona just spent a No. 4 overall draft pick on Marvin Harrison Jr., but Kyler Murray could still use more offensive weaponry as he enters Year 6, eager to prove he can stay healthy and live up to a top-10 quarterback contract. Aiyuk, meanwhile, finished his college career at Arizona State and could cash in thanks to the Cardinals owning more than $35 million in 2024 salary cap space.

Gambler

Veteran
Reaction score

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
A division rival always have to pay extra in a trade. Not going to happen.

If Monti Makes a Trade it Will be for a premium passrusher