Adrian Wilson Arrested For Domestic Violence, Fired By Panthers

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Didn't the police report document physical abuse? If so and the police are not pursuing her filing a fake police report? This screams she wouldn't cooperate.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't the police report document physical abuse? If so and the police are not pursuing her filing a fake police report? This screams she wouldn't cooperate.
Police NEVER pursue the fake reports. Never in my 24 years have I seen them file charges and go after the ones who blatantly false report.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also documenting abuse could just mean they were told there was. Unless something was in the report about actual seeing physical injuries just a simple documentation could mean documenting what the "victim" told them and nothing more.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also documenting abuse could just mean they were told there was. Unless something was in the report about actual seeing physical injuries just a simple documentation could mean documenting what the "victim" told them and nothing more.
That happened to a friend of mine. He was arrested for abuse and stalking by his girlfriend (they used to live together). All documented in the police report based on her word alone. I went to court with him for moral support - under oath, the girlfriend wouldn't repeat what she had told the police and admitted she never was abused and that the "stalking" was him going to her work to get back items she had "accidently packed and taken" that she admitted belonged to him. Judge threw the case out, and threatened to jail her if she ever did that again.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Police NEVER pursue the fake reports. Never in my 24 years have I seen them file charges and go after the ones who blatantly false report.
That's not accurate. My neighbor in my old neighborhood was charged with filing a false report against her husband.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not accurate. My neighbor in my old neighborhood was charged with filing a false report against her husband.
Thats pretty rare. At least up here. Very very rare for a false report to be pursued via domestic or false reports against PO's. It's just not a thing. Maybe that agency is better at it I wish they all were.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
dude... I nearly never get angry..Im a happy go lucky dude.. But that woman had a talent..getting away from her was the only option
I do marital counseling as part of my job. I see this all the time. The Amber/Johnny story is very common.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky