Monday Night Week 6 Bills @ Jets

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was it Michael Floyd that fell over for no reason on a wide open chance in the endzone?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unreal held on 151 to 148.25. I think Allen had about 30 in the first half

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the heaviest carry by a ref crew that I have seen in a long long time. An absolute screw job.

Ironically, I think it's the Bills who were getting screwed. There were a lot of odd calls but the Jets got some real game swingers.

602 Native

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's a sad day when I trust NBA refs, where there has been proven refs influencing gambling on the games, more than the NFL.

At least the NBA does their final 2 minute review and admits to mistakes.

The NBA is unwatchable for me when you have open feuds between refs and players.
It’s a total joke.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's like all other sports. They change over time because of the mega bucks money involved. It is hard for me to watch basketball because of rule changes/non enforcement. All for the good of the game?

Football is getting much the same way.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's like all other sports. They change over time because of the mega bucks money involved. It is hard for me to watch basketball because of rule changes/non enforcement. All for the good of the game?

Football is getting much the same way.
Ummm football prob is over enforcement. When you have 240 yards In Penalties in a game that’s a problem. There were 2 clear PI calls on uncatchable balls that were called and stood. It’s ridiculous.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When I first started watching football, I’m not even sure there was instant replay. And certainly not to the point of where it is today today. So, most of the time, you didn’t even realize that the refs screwed you lol. So watching the game was less stressful lol.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
When I first started watching football, I’m not even sure there was instant replay. And certainly not to the point of where it is today today. So, most of the time, you didn’t even realize that the refs screwed you lol. So watching the game was less stressful lol.
IR started in the late eighties didn't it??
Getting hosed by the ref added an entirely new dimension to a big rivalry.
Never beeb a fan of replay. But if they insist on using it they also need to insist on using it fairly and consistently.
Non of that ******** like last week where they gave the excuse, "new York doesn't have as many TV feeds as we do so they didn't see it" ...if that's true...then why dafuq is new York making the call??
The nfl is the biggest money monstrosity in all of pro sports.....and they can't get Sunday ticket for the officials in new York? Bullshyte