Arizona Cardinals @ Miami Dolphins Pre Game Thread. 10/22/24-10/26/24

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I remember losing that game because our kicker was bad. Also Kyler fought for 1st down and his shoulder wasn't right for the rest of the season.
Lost it due to the defense mainly. Hell, that was the only great game Tua had that year & he was missing a weapon I believe as well.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The good will be, it’s an early game and I’ll have plenty of time to recover before my sleep.

Edit: Miami might be the worst team we have played yet, even with Tua. We can and should win this game…

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Interestingly, had one of those too. Not really a big deal for me.

(Old boy meets girl on bourbon street, skinhead grabs girls backside, boy defends girl, three skinheads sucker punch boy story)
Mine was playing softball...3rd base when I was 17. If you're from Phoenix, there was a very popular newscaster, Deborah Pyburn (later Brewer). Her husband at the time, Jeff Pyburn (former football player and baseball player for Georgia...and later a 1st Round pick by Padres) played on our team (church team playing city league). One night the team we were playing had to forfeit, but we all still wanted to play. A few of us played for the other team. I was playing 3rd and Jeff was up to bat. The idiot pitcher, pitched the ball as I was aligning the outfield. I turned around right at the crack of the bat. Got my glove up enough to keep the ball from smashing into my mouth...ball glanced off my glove and got my in the right eye. Only time in my life I've been knocked unconscious. Ended up with a massive concussion, 2 orbital cracks and surgery on my eye. I still have nerve damage to this day. When I start to get tired, my right eyelid will start to close... lol Makes me look a little crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan