Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Cards +14.5

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah, if I were to bet on it I'd go with Seattle, but 13.5 is a very large line and even though we are more than capable of losing by 3 times that amount it's still a scary bet.

I wouldn't bet on it. Take the over on the KC/Minny game instead.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't think we have covered on the road yet this year - most definitely due! I like just about any pro team with more than 2 TDs, but it takes cojones to bet on the BIG RED on the road. Suerte!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take the hags - the Cards suck on the road this year.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
If you want to make some money take Detroit +10.5 against Carolina. Caro;lina is playing for nothing. They are resting Davis and a few others and Mooch and Detroit are playing for pride. I wouldnt be suprsied if Detroit wins straight up

NickelBack

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by swd1974
Ok you guys got it right last week so how about now?

I've told you before, with the Cardinals give the points on the road, take the points at home.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never, ever, ever, ever give an NFL team more than 13 points, even a bad team on the road.

Take the dog or better yet, choose another game.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by LVCARDFREAK
If you want to make some money take Detroit +10.5 against Carolina. Caro;lina is playing for nothing. They are resting Davis and a few others and Mooch and Detroit are playing for pride. I wouldnt be suprsied if Detroit wins straight up

That's my upset in the pool.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
This is a must win for Seattle so don't look for a letdown. 13.5 is a lot of points to give up, and the Cards played inspired ball at Home vs. the Panthers. Still The Hawks need this game badly. I would go with the Hawks and give the 13.5 or choose another game...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go with the Hawks -13.5 - I'm putting rent on it - won two weeks ago - nothing I have seen on the road dictates anything but a two td loss.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having Josh at QB this week throws a wild card into this deck. I'd be loathe to bet either way on this with any real money because of that.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Take the Cardinals with the points this week. McCown has inspired the whole team & I'm afraid this will be closer than I would like. Mac's revenge is that he'll win one of the last 2 games & knock the Cardinals out of the Manning/Ben R sweepstakes.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I would take the Cards and the points. I think McCown will keep the game within 10 points. But then how much is the bet? I wouldn't bet anymore than a 100 bucks on the game.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Card Trader

I wouldn't bet on it. Take the over on the KC/Minny game instead.

Listen to CT and you'd be able to pay your rent this week Cheese. ;)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Card Trader
Listen to CT and you'd be able to pay your rent this week Cheese. ;)

The Minny game was a no-brainer - just as is tomorrow's game - just like the San Fran game was - made out like a barron on that - can't wait for tomorrow - VEGAS!!!!!

What do you guys like as far as other games go - over on the Rams-Bengals and Indy over Denver - but everything else looks like crap to me.

AzCards06

Rookie
Reaction score
I think the Cards cover in a close contest. As 40 year stated, McCown is a wild card, and Seattle has a bunch of young players that have never been in this position before. I expect the Hags will be experiencing a bit of cotton mouth, perhaps some choke...
Hags 31- Cards 24

The bookies will make a fortune on this game. If the Cards can score say, 21 points, Seattle will have to score 36 to cover 14.5.

I like the donkeys, and the over in that game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05