1994 The Cards wore retro jerseys?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yup. I believe we lost when we wore the dark ones, and later that year, at 2-5 we won against the Steelers in a night game at Sun Devil. The Steelers unis looked like yellow & black prison bars. :barf:

I actually have some love for those old-school uni's. Nice find on the pic there.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
You must be registered for see images attach
I think they were debuted in week three against the Browns...I think it's also the game where Tom Tupa scored the first ever 2 point conversions against us.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Here's a couple more pics:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Notice the little "Cc" logo on the sleeve...for the Chicago Cardinals ya know...

There's a site out there that tracked all of these thrownbacks for 1994:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/3028/

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
My throw back vote goes to Cards of the 70s. Then again I hate throw back uniforms so actually would hope to never see any throw backs. It is just a merchandising tool for millionaires. I give them enough money.

Same way with the coaching staff "modeling" merchandise. They keep changing to new clothes throughout the year to generate sales. They get kids to pressure parents for the latest. Last year Thanksgiving all the teams coaching staffs wearing the same kind of old school theme. Coach football dont be a ***** for merchandise sales. You think Lombardi or Landry would do that?

Last edited:

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
I would love to go really throwback and rock the Cards leather helmets, but thats just me though.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
The Steelers throwback in that night game in 94 were the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. People were calling them the bumblebees. They kind of looked like the bumblebee girl in the blind melon video. Actually she might have looked cooler. The steelers are one team that has to be hoping the NFL never does the throwbacks again.

seesred

Reaction score
Throw back the throwbacks. Old is old, history is good but let it live in history.Young guys need to play here today not back when.

GBR