2008 NFC Championship Game Video

DuMaCac

Reaction score
Hey guys i posted this awhile back and youtube took it down right after. I was watching it and still get goosbumps... maybe its because i made it or maybe because i was so proud of our team, but here it is again for your viewing pleasure. hope you guys enjoy and hope we get back to the glory days!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/v/2174451475369

I tried to embed the video but do not know how... i also have 720p version if anyone wants it.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll never get tired of watching that!!!! Thx
As long as the sound is off, man what's up with that song?? Someone needs to re-do that vid w/ "Dont Stop Believing" as the song. During the last TD drive when they played it, I knew we were going to win. That was my Playoff anthem, I'd listen to that on my MP3 player every day @ work.

OP
OP
D

DuMaCac

Reaction score
As long as the sound is off, man what's up with that song?? Someone needs to re-do that vid w/ "Dont Stop Believing" as the song. During the last TD drive when they played it, I knew we were going to win. That was my Playoff anthem, I'd listen to that on my MP3 player every day @ work.

yeah sorry i grew up listening to a lot of hip hop and that genre is what i make all my videos too. To me it gets me hype! I just looked up "dont stop believing" and i am sorry i can not see QBs getting crushed to that song... Sounds like a song you would put to an IronMan event, as people are attempting to cross the finish line, not a full contact sport... haha to each his own.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I still love that run by Hightower at 2:29.. Still one of my favorites by any RB.. Too bad Timmy couldn't sustain that type of running w/o fumbling.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Excellent.

I'm hoping you get to make another one for this season.

And then one more after that! :thumbup:

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Was lucky enough to be at their for that, easily the best game I've ever been to.

OP
OP
D

DuMaCac

Reaction score
Edge made some really good runs that game.

Edge did quite good for us in the playoffs... i have a divisional video i made where there were a lot of highlights of him. 5 ints! woooo! I am sad timmy left. besides the fumble hes a GOOD RB... i wish i had the time to be able to make more videos. I made those when i was single. i have 2 kids, a career, and school now. i put in about 15 good hours for each videos but hearing other fans reaction made all of it worth it.

Blitz_2231

Reaction score
Very cool, man! I too hope for many more reasons to make more videos in the near future.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There's always places like megaupload, fileshare, rapidshare, etc. Might have to break it up in a few parts with winrar, 7zip, hjsplit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser