2021-22 Arizona Coyotes Regular Season thread

puckhead

Massive Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the Bally's broadcast team didn't even include Wedgey in the three stars of the game. Dude put the team on his shoulders for the first two periods and made insane save after save.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What an incredible game that was last night. We made the best out of our 15 shots and Wedge-wall had 40 saves!!!

I'm glad the Canadiens are as hot as we are, but Seattle has been tanking and we have the same amount of points as them but 2 fewer games.

puckhead

Massive Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What an incredible game that was last night. We made the best out of our 15 shots and Wedge-wall had 40 saves!!!

I'm glad the Canadiens are as hot as we are, but Seattle has been tanking and we have the same amount of points as them but 2 fewer games.

Our defense is looking shaky as hell. We're not going to keep gathering points if we continue to play periods like 1 & 2 last night.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our defense is looking shaky as hell. We're not going to keep gathering points if we continue to play periods like 1 & 2 last night.
Ghost had a heck of a heads up play keeping the puck out of the net when there was that scrum.