2021-22 Arizona Coyotes Regular Season thread

puckhead

Massive Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Much better game defensively and the offense continues to pour it on. Would like to see a lot less shots given up, but our defense is very banged up right now so I get it. Saw a lot more hustle from the drop of the puck and that makes me feel a lot better about the team.

puckhead

Massive Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Kells is in some pretty decent company right there. Very happy for him and the team to see him put together this kind of season despite all of the noise around him.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't read the previous posts about the game last night against the Canadians but I am watching the game now.

It's the end of the first period and the Coyotes are up four to one. They are shooting at and unbelievable rate. They have four goals in seven shots.

That percentage is better than three point shooting in the NBA! Hell it's better than the aggregate shooting percentage for normal field goals in the NBA!

Crouse has been crazy good the past few games and it's nice to see Hayton do something instead of sulking and skating like he has molasses in his pants.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coyotes power play with 15 minutes left in the 2nd is interrupted by a hooking on Kessel. Now it's four on four.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keller with a PP goal late 2nd. 5-1.

It's so nice to see the team score goals late in a period They have been notorious for giving up goals with just a minute or under left and it's infuriating!

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still find it interesting that Nash and McConnell are broadcasting the game remotely and are actually not in the building.

And just like that the Canadian score a power play goal with just over a minute left in the 2nd. 5-2.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JFC, another goal by the Canadians 8 seconds later. 5-3.

This is the Coyotes that I have known for years!

:bang:

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Schmaltz with an empty net goal with a little bit more than 4 minutes left in the game. 6 to 3!

puckhead

Massive Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting here like, oh, wait till he sees the end of the second. :eek:

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of the game. They won six to three. I'm still mixed about the feeling of them winning. Especially against Montreal. I'm happy that they're putting a gritty effort up but sustainability doesn't make sense when you only have under 20 shots but give up 30 to 40.

Oh well. I will quit rooting for the most chances in the lottery and just enjoy watching the team.