2022-23 College Football Thread

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I heard that we were bowl eligible like 5 minutes ago. I didn't know its official. Yeehaw

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Projections are tentatively showing that the Aggies would end up playing San Jose State in the New Mexico Bowl

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Did anyone else catch Prime's introduction to the University of Colorado's football facilities? Wow, they blew me away. I had no idea the kids got to work in the lap of luxury like that. If I was a kid and saw what Colorado had to offer its players, I would sign right up. I think Sanders was trying hard not to show his mouth drop wide open. His kid couldn't keep his smile off his face he was so in awe. Here it is in case you missed it.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else catch Prime's introduction to the University of Colorado's football facilities? Wow, they blew me away. I had no idea the kids got to work in the lap of luxury like that. If I was a kid and saw what Colorado had to offer its players, I would sign right up. I think Sanders was trying hard not to show his mouth drop wide open. His kid couldn't keep his smile off his face he was so in awe. Here it is in case you missed it.
That is what it takes to compete now. The entire SEC and Big 10 have facilities just as good as that. ASU..... not so much.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort