Around the NHL 23-24

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve heard it’s drugs. He had the incident last year where an ambulance had to be called for a visitor that was trying to leave his hotel room. Val was arguably their top player aside from McKinnon. They looked like they were content to ride McKinnon into the ground last night. He does not have the depth around him now like he did 2 years ago.

I also want to give a nod to Miro Heiskanen. I think he is the stars best player and he is outshining makar in this series. But heiskanen finally has help around him. Tanev, Harley, and Lindell are all playing great at that end alongside him. Tanev took a fierce hit at the end of the game last night. I hope he and hintz are ok. Dallas will need those 2.
What I could find he was with a drugged up woman. Human trafficking. He showed up to practice the next day very drunk.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
What I could find he was with a drugged up woman. Human trafficking. He showed up to practice the next day very drunk.
is this from last year or did he do it this year again? I know when he was in Dallas he was really struggling to adjust to living in the USA. that was one of his biggest reasons that he didn't make it there.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
is this from last year or did he do it this year again? I know when he was in Dallas he was really struggling to adjust to living in the USA. that was one of his biggest reasons that he didn't make it there.
I'm not sure but that's what lead to his suspension.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I'm not sure but that's what lead to his suspension.
oh ok. I've been struggling to find details. the NHL is very cryptic with everything. I remember when Montgomery got fired from Dallas it was shocking. ultimately we know it was because of alcohol consumption, but we still don't really know what happened. I assume he was publicly intoxicated one too many times.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, kind of hoping to see the Bruins flame out early in the playoffs once again tonight. I love that city, but can't stand that team.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bruins gut it out and the Oil wins it with less than a minute to go for a brand new best of 3 series. Canucks have been surprising this year. Especially that goaltender.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Bruins gut it out and the Oil wins it with less than a minute to go for a brand new best of 3 series. Canucks have been surprising this year. Especially that goaltender.
I thought Vancouver played well all year and kind of dipped at the tail end of the season. But they have brought it in the playoffs. I don’t have a good read on the Vancouver/edmonton series. I think the oilers get some favoritism from the media. Colorado as well have the same vibe going. But the avs have generally been a deeper team than the oilers.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
And Colorado wins 5-3. Dallas sloppy in that third period.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
If I had to pick a game… I would pick Edmonton winning tonight
I think it will be Edmonton/Dallas. And Florida/NYR.

Colorado might force 7 and that is scary with the fire power that they have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksince98