2024 1st round pick #4 is Marvin Harrison Jr

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
For all you contested catch rate fans...among other things.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Harrison hasn’t publicly disclosed what it is that would get him to sign the deal.

“I’ll continue to talk to my team and we’ll do what’s best for me moving forward,” Harrison said, via ESPN. “We’ll just take it one day at a time. I just got drafted so I’m trying to enjoy the moment and be happy while I can at the moment.”

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Harrison hasn’t publicly disclosed what it is that would get him to sign the deal.

“I’ll continue to talk to my team and we’ll do what’s best for me moving forward,” Harrison said, via ESPN. “We’ll just take it one day at a time. I just got drafted so I’m trying to enjoy the moment and be happy while I can at the moment.”
Next thing up is he won’t be signing his slotted rookie contract. Trending in the wrong direction.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people love to pop off about stuff they don’t know.
Fanatics usually locks college students into a horrible 4 year deal their sophomore year that lasts until they are two years into the pros. After that first deal Fanatics offers a real deal. Since MHJ comes from money, he never signed the scam deal that Fanatics offered him in college. The hold up (that I believe has been solved) is Fanatics wanted now top 4 draft pick MHJ to sign the same awful deal that he rejected in college instead of giving him a real pro deal.

Marvin Harrison Jr. has Fanatics deal despite no NFLPA agreement

Even though Arizona Cardinals rookie Marvin Harrison Jr. has not signed the NFLPA's group licensing agreement, which would allow the players' association to market his name, image and likeness to more than 80 companies, the star wide receiver has a separate, individual memorabilia deal in place with Fanatics, a source told ESPN on Friday.

That deal, which Harrison signed before his last season at Ohio State, is worth more than $1 million and is for autographs, signed trading cards, game-worn apparel and other marketing opportunities, the source said.

However, Harrison is trying to renegotiate the deal for more money and is trying to use the fact that he has not yet signed the group licensing agreement as leverage, the source added. By not signing the NFLPA agreement, Harrison cannot be part of a large number of marketing deals. For example, he can't have Nike produce his Cardinals jersey -- which would then be sold at various outlets including Fanatics -- and he can't be in the Madden NFL video game.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Marvin Harrison Jr. has Fanatics deal despite no NFLPA agreement​

Even though Arizona Cardinals rookie Marvin Harrison Jr. has not signed the NFLPA's group licensing agreement, which would allow the players' association to market his name, image and likeness to more than 80 companies, the star wide receiver has a separate, individual memorabilia deal in place with Fanatics, a source told ESPN on Friday.

That deal, which Harrison signed before his last season at Ohio State, is worth more than $1 million and is for autographs, signed trading cards, game-worn apparel and other marketing opportunities, the source said.

However, Harrison is trying to renegotiate the deal for more money and is trying to use the fact that he has not yet signed the group licensing agreement as leverage, the source added. By not signing the NFLPA agreement, Harrison cannot be part of a large number of marketing deals. For example, he can't have Nike produce his Cardinals jersey -- which would then be sold at various outlets including Fanatics -- and he can't be in the Madden NFL video game.
Why does this bother you?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Marvin Harrison Jr. has Fanatics deal despite no NFLPA agreement​

Who the hell cares?

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You think Marv puts a cease and desist on this? I can't imagine he met with Bo and Johnny and ironed out a deal.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You think Marv puts a cease and desist on this? I can't imagine he met with Bo and Johnny and ironed out a deal.

No. That is his agent's job.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

NaL, but what would be the cause unless he’s copyrighted the misspelling of “Maserati Marv”