2024 1st round pick #4 is Marvin Harrison Jr

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
JG has given some weak answers in regards to this offense lately.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I’m feeling pretty done with Petzing at this point. I get the impression he thinks he’s the smartest person in the room. He is playing lip service to people saying he needs to get MHJ involved more… hence the play to him in the first series then not going his way again for ages.
I will say it feels like Petzing probably leaned more to wanting Joe Alt.

I wonder if we take a WR with our other 1st round pick or wait till the 2nd round.

There wouldn't be nearly as much as drama here if Keon Coleman or Brian Thomas Jr (would have been a move up) had MHJ's #s.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

As this points out Nabers has 7 drops to Marv's 4.

The problem is Marv's have been pretty ugly. It's not like he's dropping diving 50 yard bombs that are high difficulty. They have all hit him right in the hands and were easy catches.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

The problem is Marv's have been pretty ugly. It's not like he's dropping diving 50 yard bombs that are high difficulty. They have all hit him right in the hands and were easy catches.
I think we all agree that Petzing is a big part and of the problem.
Still, Harrison has had some bad drops which makes them seem worse.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Maybe, once Lincoln Riley gets fired at USC, he’ll follow the KK route and be an OC for the Cards.
Ryan Day was a much better OC than HC too. If he loses a couple more games this year, he’s gone. He’d be a good OC as well.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe, once Lincoln Riley gets fired at USC, he’ll follow the KK route and be an OC for the Cards.
Ryan Day was a much better OC than HC too. If he loses a couple more games this year, he’s gone. He’d be a good OC as well.
No one knows OSU football better than you do, so I treasure your feedback on this issue. I worked for an Akron, OH based company for 25 years, and all my Buckeye friends say to be patient with MHJ. He’ll be great soon enough.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score

He also isn’t making difficult/contested catches that we would like him to make with his frame even if they aren’t counted as “drops”.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan