2024-2025 Around the NBA Thread

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Sounds like a coaching problem with Mikal. He doesn't seem the type to have an ego or inner circle pushing and pulling him like a Kawhi Leonard type so I'd be hesitant to blame him for the change on his own rather than someone tried to fix what wasn't broken. Maybe it was someone with the Nets or the Knicks but I'd lean more towards Nets since they're a bad team who wanted him to be THE MAN rather than a complimentary player so who knows. Coaching it out of him should be possible since he's a smart player who has been an malleable player all his career in the spotlight, including college.

Mikal averaged 30ppg over 18 games for Brooklyn during that post-trade run two years ago on high efficiency. It was a fluke but I saw it with my own eyes. He was scoring from everywhere on the court and it’s not like they didn’t start to guard him differently after the 18th game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mikal averaged 30ppg over 18 games for Brooklyn during that post-trade run two years ago on high efficiency. It was a fluke but I saw it with my own eyes. He was scoring from everywhere on the court and it’s not like they didn’t start to guard him differently after the 18th game.

I thought Bridges' game together before the Suns traded him. Hopefully no one is tinkering with his game.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Killian Hayes was released. Never really got it together but he has some height for a guard.

Looks like Monty didn’t like him, his minutes went down. Then the Nets, who knows what they are doing now.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone talk me down from Jamarion Sharp. I'd like two have him on a two-way contract if the Suns had room.

At least he knows where to play.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22