2024-25 NFL Draft Prospects

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
@DVontel Am I off feeling like James Pearce Jr is a bit overrated? I feel like he gets some Brian Burns shine but doesn't have the production to go with it.

Also, is Nic Scourton too close to Darius Robinson to be a viable mid 1st round option for AZ if they fall there? Scourton seems to have a little more wiggle than I thought he did, and seems to be there physically. I wonder if he is actually 280 or if he is closer to 265/270.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Abdul Carter is making a case for the top EDGE IMO. Hasn't played great competition yet, but is making plays.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@DVontel Am I off feeling like James Pearce Jr is a bit overrated? I feel like he gets some Brian Burns shine but doesn't have the production to go with it.

Also, is Nic Scourton too close to Darius Robinson to be a viable mid 1st round option for AZ if they fall there? Scourton seems to have a little more wiggle than I thought he did, and seems to be there physically. I wonder if he is actually 280 or if he is closer to 265/270.
Nah I agree with this whole post 100%

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
For the part time college football watchers, this should be a good weekend to see solid games while also taking in some potential Cardinals draft targets.

Texas v Oklahoma is the top early game, but maybe you split screen with USC v Penn St to see some Abdul Carter EDGE reps.

The evening block gets you Oregon v Ohio St. Nice opportunity to see Ohio St defensive stalwarts Jack Sayer (EDGE), JT Tuimoloua (EDGE) and Tyliek Williams (DT) and then Oregon breakout DT Derrick Harmon and DL Jordan Burch.

Maybe you you decide to split screen that game with LSU v Ole Miss to watch Ole Miss DE Princely Umanmielen and DT Walter Nolen vs a pretty good LSU o-line. Also LSU's Sai'vion Jones (EDGE) is having a nice start to the year.

That is just the off-the-cuff players. There are many more players to watch.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
and if anyone needs some bridge games, you just let me know and I can tell you the games to try to find.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
For the part time college football watchers, this should be a good weekend to see solid games while also taking in some potential Cardinals draft targets.

Texas v Oklahoma is the top early game, but maybe you split screen with USC v Penn St to see some Abdul Carter EDGE reps.

The evening block gets you Oregon v Ohio St. Nice opportunity to see Ohio St defensive stalwarts Jack Sayer (EDGE), JT Tuimoloua (EDGE) and Tyliek Williams (DT) and then Oregon breakout DT Derrick Harmon and DL Jordan Burch.

Maybe you you decide to split screen that game with LSU v Ole Miss to watch Ole Miss DE Princely Umanmielen and DT Walter Nolen vs a pretty good LSU o-line. Also LSU's Sai'vion Jones (EDGE) is having a nice start to the year.

gotta watch that oregon OSU game... one of the guys from my D&D campaign is proposing to his fiance during the game....we cancelled game night so he could go...she better say yes

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

Sawyer and JTT, are meh. Tyliek very good. CB Denzel Burke is the guy to watch. He hasn't been tested much this year but was great last year.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

While watching the USC/PSU game take notice of QB Drew Allar. He's already throwing WRs open unlike our guy whose been in the NFL for over 5 years. Allar 6'-5" 235 LBS and an arm like Josh Allen.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While watching the USC/PSU game take notice of QB Drew Allar. He's already throwing WRs open unlike our guy who’s been in the NFL for over 5 years. Allar 6'-5" 235 LBS and an arm like Josh Allen.
But the thing about Drew Allar….he isn’t good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake