2024-25 NFL Draft Prospects

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Derrick Harmon was the best defensive player in the Ohio St/Oregon game. Burke was cheeks. Ohio St front couldn't get much going against a meh Oregon OL.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
@DVontel I have an EDGE guy for you to check out when you get time. Mike Green for Marshall. Red Shirt Soph but he is putting up stats and looks like a top 100 guy if he declared.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Caveat emptor to the franchise who places its eggs in the quarterback basket labeled Jaxon.
I think the same can be said of the basket labeled Shedeur. After watching 3 Colorado games his WRs are the difference makers. They are making him look better than he is.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
It's crazy to think the Big 10 might have the 3 top ranked teams in the country in Oregon, PSU, and OSU. I don't think any of them are that good. OSU, if they had a better QB, has the talent but there are no standout teams this year. UGA might still be the best.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
@Crimson Warrior

Yikes!

Oklahoma lost to South Carolina 35-9

Sigh... we sold our soul to the devil for a 5-star QB recruit named Jackson Arnold. Looks like a massive miss at this point and we are paying a heavy price.

And our offensive line sucks.

And SEC defenses are legit BCF. I swear every SEC defender looks 10 pounds heavier and a step quicker vs. Big XII defenders.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sigh... we sold our soul to the devil for a 5-star QB recruit named Jackson Arnold. Looks like a massive miss at this point and we are paying a heavy price.

And our offensive line sucks.

And SEC defenses are legit BCF. I swear every SEC defender looks 10 pounds heavier and a step quicker vs. Big XII defenders.
I was stunned OU wanted to play in the SEC. They will regret that decision unless they already do:)

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I was stunned OU wanted to play in the SEC. They will regret that decision unless they already do:)

No way! We'll eventually dominate the SEC just like we've dominated every other football conference we've ever been a part of! :)

Big 6? OU was the king - championships and 47 game winning streak

Big 8? OU was the king - Barry Switzer, championships, the option, and hang half a hundred on them by halftime.

Big 12? OU was the king - More big 12 championships than home losses during OU's big 12 tenure.

SEC? OU will soon be the king! - Venerables building a murderous defense that will dominate!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
No way! We'll eventually dominate the SEC just like we've dominated every other football conference we've ever been a part of! :)

Big 8? OU was the king - Barry Switzer, championships, the option, and hang half a hundred on them by halftime.

Big 12? OU was the king - More big 12 championships than home losses during OU's big 12 tenure.

SEC? OU will soon be the king! - Venerables building a murderous defense that will dominate!
Joining the sec will help them keep up in recruitment.... sec has a reputation as an nfl factory...OU will reap benefits from that which should show on the field in a couple seasons......
May cut down on Bama lsu and Georgia stealing top recruits from the west.... away from home is away from home...but for some kids 1000 miles is easier to face than 2200

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Now this is funny. Years of beating up helpless teams is over. OU has been overrated for years and will break your heart at the end of the day, bank it!