2024 Black Friday Coach Firings Tracker

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Saleh being saddled with unimaginative no motion Hackett (yes, I understand Double A Ron wants it that way, but the personnel aren't up to the task.) is about as bad as Wilks being paired with Mike McCoy.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saleh being saddled with unimaginative no motion Hackett (yes, I understand Double A Ron wants it that way, but the personnel aren't up to the task.) is about as bad as Wilks being paired with Mike McCoy.
Is the personnel not really up to the task? They have an absolute stud WR with Wilson and two good young running backs.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've always admired Rodgers from afar, but his career is ending in about the ugliest way imaginable. Shoulda just hung it up after his final season in Green Bay. He's becoming insufferable.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Is the personnel not really up to the task? They have an absolute stud WR with Wilson and two good young running backs.

The OL is pretty bad. I dunno. They won seven games with the pupu platter of QBs last year.

Getting saddled with Hackett for the past two years is the problem.

Rodgers is nowhere near the QB he was. No mobility and is now air mailing passes.

Not MVP but he’s not Aiden O’Connel or Jacoby Brissett either. They needed him to be like the 12-best QB and they’re not that right now.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake