2024 schedule release

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think 1-5 is in the cards given our youth. Packers, Rams, Lions and 49ers are the 4 best teams in the NFC, and the Bills will always be dangerous with Josh Allen. My hope is that we can bounce back and get to the bye 5-5.

Why not 0-6?

I don't think the Packers, Rams and Bills are slam dunks to be playoff teams again. And even if they are, they will all lose a few games to teams they are supposedly better than. Sports betting wouldn't exist if it was as easy as picking the best team on paper.

I personally think the Buffalo game is a great as an opener. There are all kinds of upsets in week one every year and we will have nothing to lose going into that game. The pressure will be on the Bills to beat a "bad" Cardinals team.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you’re in Newport three weeks in the fall, you, @Ouchie-Z-Clown , @daves and I are gonna have to at least catch one of those games together.

Not at Sharkeez.

September 15th doing the Oogie Boogie with the kid in the afternoon so Rams game might get like half that game.

October Packers. Back from a cruise in Mexico. Love the 10 AM start flying home in the evening. Good potential here.

December after XMas Rams again. We are staying through Monday. Almost want to go to this game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
September 15th doing the Oogie Boogie with the kid in the afternoon so Rams game might get like half that game.

October Packers. Back from a cruise in Mexico. Love the 10 AM start flying home in the evening. Good potential here.

December after XMas Rams again. We are staying through Monday. Almost want to go to this game.
Oh boy… all of us going to that Rams game would be even better/funnier. Throw in @TJ and @Krangodnzr and we might all get kicked out of SoFi… for fighting with each other!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol… HTF do the Jets have more primetime games than the Chiefs? That’s just an insult to NFL fans.
New York market + team with great talent + team doesn’t hope HOF QB doesn't tear his Achilles again

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New York market + team with great talent + team doesn’t hope HOF QB doesn't tear his Achilles again
Still doesn’t equate to a Super Bowl Dynasty with quite possibly the greatest player of all time, in his prime, slinging the rock.

Also, they’re the Jets. The AFC equivalent of the Cardinals. If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong for them.

Big_Red_One

Rookie
Reaction score
Living in Portugal I was hoping to attend a game in Germany this year. Lots of travel for us already scheduled so likely would not have been able to attend. Next year its "on" if the Cards are in Germany....cannot wait to see a game over here!

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a decent calendar subscription feed for the Cards schedule? So I can add to my ical

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
My first reaction is a tough schedule. Can’t see this defense handling Allen. Could easily start in a deep hole record-wise. Coaches keeping up morale will be critical. I want to see how teams look early in preseason before predicting record, but playoff run looks tough. Good schedule though to assess roster improvement. Board will need to be patient early. Cards much improved but this is asking a lot.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a decent calendar subscription feed for the Cards schedule? So I can add to my ical
I've had one on my Google calendar for years and I believe I got off the Cardinals website, it's been so long ago lol, try a Google search I'm sure it'll pop up

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Brutal early schedule but 6 of first 10 at State Farm. Hopefully at least 5 and 5 at the bye.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oh man, those first ten games are scary. My projection is that by the time the bye comes around, we're either the talk of the league, or Gannon could be potentially fired.

My even thoughts about our chances before the bye are: Rams, Commanders, Chargers, Bears, Jets, and none of them are making me feel good. Maybe the Commanders, and maybe the Jets depending on how Rodgers' health goes.

Post-bye we could make a run... if we've fought hard and our will hasn't cracked. Overall, this seems tough.

Brutal schedule. Our chances to make the playoffs diminished significantly just seeing this schedule :(
This is why the "we're just going to run the ball" stuff is all well and good but do we have the Dline to support that? Cause if we're trailing then we'll have to start spreading it out and throwing the ball more.

Marv has to be great game 1 and thats asking a lot. Because we're going to need our offense to keep us in a lot of those games early.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Once again, NFL Network will have a late-season Saturday triple-header.

This year, it’s in Week 17 — the weekend after Christmas. The league will select from a pool of five games for a 1 p.m. ET, 4:30 p.m. ET, and 8 p.m. ET kickoff.

The pool is made up of: Broncos at Bengals, Cardinals at Rams, Chargers at Patriots, Colts at Giants, and Falcons at Commanders.

With Cardinals-Rams the only divisional matchup and the two teams in closest proximity, it stands to reason that game could easily be a part of the Saturday slate.