2024 schedule release

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sure... if you love TVs randomly strewn about, loud music played during half time, and hearing the Steelers' fight song all day!

And someone needs to tell Sharkeez about the new concept that was invented recently where someone comes to your table, takes your order, and brings your drinks and food, rather than making you fight your way through a line of drunks wearing Affliction T-shirts to order at the bar and wait there (where you probably can't see the Cardinals game) to carry your own order back to your table.
Why you have to bring Rick into this? He moved to Arizona.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's a great brunch menu. $6 breakfast with free coffee or mimosas. Easy site lines to any game. Ocean view.

I love it there.
Mutt Lynch’s is MUCH superior. Though their their current wait staff no longer comes close to their top flight waitresses from years ago. These were seriously some of the most beautiful women in the world slinging schooners of beer. A three meal day of football at mutts wasn’t unusual for the days when I lived on the peninsula.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That place is gross, Chris. Like… so gross that it eventually got nixed as the final stop on a six bar pub crawl because it was too gross for even people completely blacked out by then.
To be fair, you wouldn’t have remembered if we made it to sharkeez on any of those Festivuses.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not untrue. We do the goose just because it’s better for actually watching football. If I want the beach I just do the beach. Or mutts.
This! And @Chris_Sanders, for all the reasons you like Sharkeez, Mutt's is 1000% better. Huge menu, good food, decent prices, actual ocean view... and far fewer douche bags! And no constant Steelers song!

Edit: Borg again, @Ouchie-Z-Clown!

Gambler

Rookie
Reaction score
Always love when the NFL finally releases the schedules.

Now we go to the calendar and black out those dates.

We're busy those days and are not available for any other events. No fairs, no funerals, no weddings, etc.

Let's go, Cards !!

:newcards: :jedi:

Attachments

• yogi.jpeg
    yogi.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 6

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Week 6?? Yeah, I might agree.
But week 1??
Nah, they gonna expect last year's Cardinals and won't realize their error until the 4th quarter when JC and TB are grinding them for 4 yards and 45 seconds every snap.
...meanwhile our team is still struggling to gel after the first team not playing much at all in the preseason. Plus they have a huge QB advantage. Nah, it's a loss, and that's not a knock on our team, really. Just the reality of the sched.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
...meanwhile our team is still struggling to gel after the first team not playing much at all in the preseason. Plus they have a huge QB advantage. Nah, it's a loss, and that's not a knock on our team, really. Just the reality of the sched.
They also had that same QB advantage last time the teams matched up which resulted in them receiving a loss. This Bills’ team will have to gel too after making
many player changes in the offseason.

Stout

Reaction score
They also had that same QB advantage last time the teams matched up which resulted in them receiving a loss. This Bills’ team will have to gel too after making
many player changes in the offseason.
Want to compare our team to the team that played them then? Okay.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And frankly, I can’t even say this team is, or will be, worse than the 2020 team with confidence.

Stout

Reaction score
Their team is also considerably worse as well.
Except their being worse is coming off being a playoff team and our getting better is off the back of a 4-win season. In week one. Later in the season may be a different can of worms. As I've said, I expect improvement and won't judge the team by a loss (unless it's a bad one) in week 1 at Buffalo, but don't see the win there. Feel free to continue arguing my opinion, though.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Except their being worse is coming off being a playoff team
With a lot of personnel turnover.
In week one. Later in the season may be a different can of worms.
I think it’s better to catch them now instead of later in the season when they have time to gel.
Feel free to continue arguing my opinion, though.
I would like to think you’re better than this sensitive response.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Still worlds beyond us, though, especially for game 1.
Agree with the latter, but not sold on them being worlds beyond us. They grew tired of injuries leaving them bridesmaids, so they replaced a ton of guys that just couldn’t stay healthy. What they do have is an established winning culture, a very tough QB to defend, a very solid coaching staff, and an extremely tough place to play for opponents. I went to college in Rochester, and routinely went to games back in the 70’s. The fan base is rabid. If we get behind early, it could be a long day.

Stout

Reaction score
With a lot of personnel turnover.

I think it’s better to catch them now instead of later in the season when they have time to gel.

I would like to think you’re better than this sensitive response.
I think where we disagree is that I feel the Cards will need as much time, if not more, to gel than the Bills. All good. I hope it goes the way you expect.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think teams with top 5 QBs and a penchant for identifying talent have their window close. Unless they go through a talent selection drought. It’s stands to be seen if that’s happened to the bills despite their departures. Maybe they’ve been like the ravens and the backups are ready to take over.
I don't see it. Of course it is possible though. A lot of Linder's side of the family are Bills fans. Her grandfather was on the practice squad on the Bills. They also share my opinion on the Bills. (not that it really means all that much)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksince98