3 Cardinals/Niners Tickets for Sale

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
My neighbor cannot make Sunday's game. She is selling the Ring of Honor tickets for face value. $93 each (face value) for 3 tickets. She will throw in her brown parking pass. NOTE: This is a no alcohol section. PM me if you are interested. GO CARDS!!!

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
$93 each in the 400's upstairs? That doesn't sound right.

OP
OP
AZ Native

AZ Native

Reaction score
$93 each in the 400's upstairs? That doesn't sound right.
That is it face value, it is printed on the ticket. The seats are in the Ring of Honor. I can sent you a pic of it if you wish.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Surprising. Niner game must be high on the variable pricing scale. Division game the reason? No other excuse!

OP
OP
AZ Native

AZ Native

Reaction score
No excuse needed. The view from the ROH is better than many lower level seats. Are you interested in the tickets or just trying to increase your post count? ;)

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, I hate the fact that the ROH seats are designated the same as the upper level section. Makes it so hard to differentiate on the open market, other than them having a row letter instead of number. Not sure why they didn't designate them a 300 level section or something?

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No excuse needed. The view from the ROH is better than many lower level seats. Are you interested in the tickets or just trying to increase your post count? ;)

Neither, was just trying to get you free bumps TTT. :)

I thought they were 400-level Upstairs, didn't realize they were ROH - completely different beast. Hopefully they weren't bought by Niner cockroaches from the Bay Area. Naah, they're all out at some anti-Trump rally for the next few days.

OP
OP
AZ Native

AZ Native

Reaction score
Neither, was just trying to get you free bumps TTT. :)

I thought they were 400-level Upstairs, didn't realize they were ROH - completely different beast. Hopefully they weren't bought by Niner cockroaches from the Bay Area. Naah, they're all out at some anti-Trump rally for the next few days.
No worries. They are Cards' fans, I made sure of that.