38-0

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who forced the fumble?? that defensive player is golden...

I guess they got lucky on a field goal block to touchdown return
and we got lucky with a strip tackle on the goaline

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that is just regular season because I’m positive Shanahan was up by 10+ against the Rams in the NFC title game a few years ago & their last SB.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who forced the fumble?? that defensive player is golden...

I guess they got lucky on a field goal block to touchdown return
and we got lucky with a strip tackle on the goaline
We also got kinda lucky we didn't get called for unnecessary force to the head or whatever penalty on that. But it definitely jostled him enough to get him to start losing the ball first..

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
We also got kinda lucky we didn't get called for unnecessary force to the head or whatever penalty on that. But it definitely jostled him enough to get him to start losing the ball first..
Well they clearly missed a face mask penalty I. One of the late carries by Conner too, so we're even.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Hands to the face should be hands to the face in all scenarios whether a guy is getting punched in the face mask to cause a fumble or a RB stiff arming a defender in the face. The latter is one of my pet peeves.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake