38-year old Ravens Cheerleader

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/cheerleaders/spotlight.jsp?id=1618

At 38, this mom's still cheering

Compiled by John Ryan

Mercury News

This one will have ``Desperate Housewives'' writers scurrying to their desks: One of the Baltimore Ravens' cheerleaders is Molly Shattuck, 38, who has three children under 6.

How far out of the NFL demographic is that? The Ravens' next-oldest cheerleader is 30, and the average age of the 58-person squad is 23. Meanwhile, Shattuck's sister -- her younger sister -- was the blond in Billy Idol's ``Cradle of Love'' video.

Shattuck is taking this flight of fancy to satisfy one of the goals she set while in college. She believes fulfilled women make better wives and mothers.

``I can give back so much more,'' she told the Baltimore Sun. ``I work so hard physically, and it's so fun to bring it back home and share it.''

Shattuck's husband, Mayo, is a bigwig in Baltimore who brokered the recent sale of the Ravens. But she kept her last name out of the tryouts and made the team on her merit, all involved say.

Not without some generation-gap moments, though. Shattuck showed up for tryouts in Spandex shorts that turned out to be way too long. A nearby 18-year-old noticed -- and made an offer that was quickly accepted.

``I'm going to wear my booty shorts,'' the teen said. ``You can wear my hot pants.''

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, she looks great from a distance, but you should see her up close----

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
Well, she looks great from a distance, but you should see her up close----

Hey...Jplay will try to tell you this is Jenna Jameson and he has a picture to prove it... :biglaugh:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

Pictures MUST be posted on articles like this! :D That should be a forum rule! :thumbup:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yuma said:

Pictures MUST be posted on articles like this! :D That should be a forum rule! :thumbup:

You will notice that the top picture has been significantly photoshopped. The bottom picture is more of a WYSIWYG.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need more threads like this, and fewer about JJ, Warner, Shipp, McCown, Denny and the Oline. Who's with me?

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
We need more threads like this, and fewer about JJ, Warner, Shipp, McCown, Denny and the Oline. Who's with me?

As long as it's not Denny in that cheerleader outfit then I'm with you.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Didn't we have a cheerleader thread one time? Or was that a dream of mine like winning the Super Bowl or eating Rice Crispies with an Eskimo?

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Didn't we have a cheerleader thread one time? Or was that a dream of mine like winning the Super Bowl or eating Rice Crispies with an Eskimo?

It was one of the greatest threads ever but it got deleted. We've been cursed ever since, we haven't won a single playoff game after that thread got closed.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:

:biglaugh:

You have a mysterious mind Sir Ryan, indeed you do.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:

We don't agree all the time but on this one, I'm with you 110%!!!

No Leonard Davis thong shots please

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I had an extensive one on the Cardinals message board. It had the best of every team on it.

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
the only dream I've had about the Cards is them losing 31-7 at the half, and then one of them telling me all the players are quitting the team and getting jobs w/ their degree or being bouncers or fitness instructors. :shrug:

marathon_mom

Bring it on!!!
Reaction score
abomb said:
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/cheerleaders/spotlight.jsp?id=1618

At 38, this mom's still cheering

Compiled by John Ryan

Mercury News

This one will have ``Desperate Housewives'' writers scurrying to their desks: One of the Baltimore Ravens' cheerleaders is Molly Shattuck, 38, who has three children under 6.

How far out of the NFL demographic is that? The Ravens' next-oldest cheerleader is 30, and the average age of the 58-person squad is 23. Meanwhile, Shattuck's sister -- her younger sister -- was the blond in Billy Idol's ``Cradle of Love'' video.

Shattuck is taking this flight of fancy to satisfy one of the goals she set while in college. She believes fulfilled women make better wives and mothers.

``I can give back so much more,'' she told the Baltimore Sun. ``I work so hard physically, and it's so fun to bring it back home and share it.''

Shattuck's husband, Mayo, is a bigwig in Baltimore who brokered the recent sale of the Ravens. But she kept her last name out of the tryouts and made the team on her merit, all involved say.

Not without some generation-gap moments, though. Shattuck showed up for tryouts in Spandex shorts that turned out to be way too long. A nearby 18-year-old noticed -- and made an offer that was quickly accepted.

``I'm going to wear my booty shorts,'' the teen said. ``You can wear my hot pants.''
I hate her. ******! :mad: 5 kids, no stretchmarks? she ought to be shot!