Kyler Murray Debate Thread

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He played very good today. You could find something wrong about any qb in the league if you analyzed snap to snap.
Bottom line his overall performance is what we expect from him. I don’t care if he had a subpar first half.
Bottom line, good performance and a great win.
Now I have nothing to bitch about all week….:)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
He played very good today. You could find something wrong about any qb in the league if you analyzed snap to snap.
Bottom line his overall performance is what we expect from him. I don’t care if he had a subpar first half.
Bottom line, good performance and a great win.
Now I have nothing to bitch about all week….:)
My sentiments exactly. I bag on Kyler when he plays poorly, but today he was great. Two game winning drives in a row. Let's keep it rolling.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
5 seconds is not a reality for NFL QBs. Nobody expects QBs to routinely get 5 seconds. The great QBs have elite processing speed, and lagging by a few extra (fractions of) ticks will put you behind. That's one reason why Kyler isn't great. He isn't amongst the world's elite at QB processing time.
Even flag football only gives you 4 seconds to throw beginning at like 3rd grade. 5 seconds?!? Where the hell did that number come from???

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan