38-year old Ravens Cheerleader

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How far out of the NFL demographic is that? The Ravens' next-oldest cheerleader is 30, and the average age of the 58-person squad is 23.

"58 person squad" ????

Did they leave anyone out from the tryouts. Kind of like Little League teams where every kid gets a uni, no matter how bad they are. Where in Hell do they all stand on the sidelines?

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
attachment.php

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
TheCardFan said:
Hey...Jplay will try to tell you this is Jenna Jameson and he has a picture to prove it... :biglaugh:

You've been drinking Hater-aid with extra sugar.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
JPlay said:
You've been drinking Hater-aid with extra sugar.

Sorry Dude...

I'll chill! :thumbup:

It's just that you messed up my whole mental image of a movie star legend... :(

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ex-Ravens cheerleader sentenced for raping boy

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...d-for-raping-boy/ar-BBlY9sQ?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Ex-Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck must spend every other weekend in a Delaware work-release detention center for nearly two years, a judge decided in sentencing her for having raped a 15-year-old boy in Bethany Beach last summer.

Shattuck, 48, broke down in sobs as she apologized for the sexual offense. The Baltimore socialite and onetime NFL cheerleader pleaded guilty in June to one count of fourth-degree rape, an offense with a maximum sentence of 15 years but no mandatory minimum.

Shattuck was arrested in November on charges of third-degree rape, unlawful sexual contact and giving alcohol to minors; a plea deal later reduced the charge to a less serious rape offense. Police said she performed oral sex on the boy, a minor, over Labor Day weekend at a Bethany Beach summer home.

Shattuck, according to court records, had struck up a friendship with the boy — a minor not legally capable of consenting to sex with her — over social media earlier that year, and over the summer their encounters turned sexual.

The mother and father of the victim asked Superior Court Judge E. Scott Bradley to sentence Shattuck to more than just probation time.

“Any adult who rapes a child deserves to be in prison,” the boy’s mother said in court. “Please hold her accountable.”

Bradley sentenced Shattuck to two years of level 3 probation, and said she must report to a violation of probation center every other weekend, starting in September, until she has notched 48 weekends there. He also ordered her to pay $10,650 in restitution to the victim’s family. Shattuck must register in Delaware as a Tier II sex offender.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You have any idea how dirty the mind of a 15 year old boy is.

Please stop don't even start the if it was a teen girl. It's not the same it will never be the same.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:devil:

Oh to be 15 again

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can someone actually post the photo? I can't open the links and when I search for Ravens 38 year old cheerleader I only see Therapist I mean the rapist.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I'll never understand what a 48-year-old woman sees in a 15-year-old boy. Sicko.

Fresh and highly functioning sexual organs, vulnerability, and easily manipulated.

Pretty much the same reasons a 48 y/o male would rape a 15 y/o girl.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Oh so she is who this whole thread is about, LOL. I looked through the 2015 Ravens Cheerleading squad and thought there were a couple of ladies on that roster that we were potentially talking about.

I think she did it to get back at her husband for leaving her for a younger woman, trying to 1 up him but she should have at least went for an 18 year old and kept it legal, I mean she still has it to where young men would be lining up for it. She doesn't look like a child predator.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Oh so she is who this whole thread is about, LOL. I looked through the 2015 Ravens Cheerleading squad and thought there were a couple of ladies on that roster that we were potentially talking about.

I think she did it to get back at her husband for leaving her for a younger woman, trying to 1 up him but she should have at least went for an 18 year old and kept it legal, I mean she still has it to where young men would be lining up for it. She doesn't look like a child predator.

I once tried to leave my fat butt and saggy ***** wife for a compact 20 y/o, and was condemned for such.

What I just wrote is total BS and never happened in my life.

However, such scenario is plausible anywhere in our society.

Would I jump all over that B? HellyesIwould! At anytime in my life I would probably smack that... Which is why I suggest a bigger problem lurks- she could have done this with a 22 y/o tattooed and decorated Ranger OSCF. Your logic here is skewed.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You have any idea how dirty the mind of a 15 year old boy is.

Please stop don't even start the if it was a teen girl. It's not the same it will never be the same.

Bull crap. Boys are as easily manipulated by women as girls are by men. Boys have the same lack of judgement.

A 48 year old man does this with a 15 year old girl and he gets 10 plus years.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I once tried to leave my fat butt and saggy ***** wife for a compact 20 y/o, and was condemned for such.

What I just wrote is total BS and never happened in my life.

However, such scenario is plausible anywhere in our society.

Would I jump all over that B? HellyesIwould! At anytime in my life I would probably smack that... Which is why I suggest a bigger problem lurks- she could have done this with a 22 y/o tattooed and decorated Ranger OSCF. Your logic here is skewed.
The incident happened almost a year ago and nothing suggests it was an ongoing thing. In fact, the allegations are rape but only details of oral sex are mentioned, didn't the same thing happen with that yoga instructor and some boys at that Bar Mitzvah not to long ago? I'm not condoning what she did and I agree she ain't all there but I would put her in the Latoureau/LaFave category.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
The incident happened almost a year ago and nothing suggests it was an ongoing thing. In fact, the allegations are rape but only details of oral sex are mentioned, didn't the same thing happen with that yoga instructor and some boys at that Bar Mitzvah not to long ago? I'm not condoning what she did and I agree she ain't all there but I would put her in the Latoureau/LaFave category.

Well, the definition of rape is what it is. I'm not saying she should be hung, but I don't think it is appropriate to go easier on a woman vs a man with the same infractions.

If a 48 y/o male delivered oral sex to a 15 y/o female, I don't think he would be just loosing his weekend privileges for the next few years. She should be a registered sex offender until the day she dies was well.

This lady could sleep with just about anyone she wanted to. There are much easier ways to "get back" at your husband that aren't legally and morally wrong. As I stated, she could go get pounded by a warrior and achieve total husband jealousy.

She went after the 15 y/o because he is easy to manipulate.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan