4th round pick

BigWatson

Registered
Reaction score
I just don't think that he is worth a 4th rounder. 5th or 6th, maybe. Look at it this way. We got a guy, with WAAAAY more experience in the 4th round named Gabe Watson.
it doesnt make any sense. we already have a huge guy with 1st round talent at DT, we dont need a DT even bigger than watson with no talent at all. this guy will have to work his butt off for like 5 years until hes ready to contribute

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I wouldn't take the guy with our 4th rounder but if we had a 6th rounder I'd take him and if he is there when we pick in the 7th its an easy choice.

Its really no different then Adrian McPherson--or whatever his name was, he never even played a down in college if I remember right. He still was drafted on day 2 just based solely on potential.

Why not take a late round gamble on a guy who could turn out to be a significant contributor to the team? If he doesn't pan out--oh well, yet another 6th or 7th round "bust".

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
...he wants to kill me. I know it.

Yes. I do. :D

This is how you keep him a bay. Get a 12 ft kane poll. attach a 4 ft cord and attach a pint mug of Guinness on the cord. Now sneek up behind Stout and it in the back of his pants. He will start chasing that pint all over the place and wont bother you for at least 2-3 hrs.

Navy Mike

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I wouldn't take the guy with our 4th rounder but if we had a 6th rounder I'd take him and if he is there when we pick in the 7th its an easy choice.

Its really no different then Adrian McPherson--or whatever his name was, he never even played a down in college if I remember right. He still was drafted on day 2 just based solely on potential.

Why not take a late round gamble on a guy who could turn out to be a significant contributor to the team? If he doesn't pan out--oh well, yet another 6th or 7th round "bust".

Not really. McPherson did play at Florida State for a year. Then, he went and played in the Arena Football League for a year or two. There was tape available on the guy. People could see how he performed on a football field over a period of time. I bet there was more tape on Adrian McPherson than there was on that guy out of Michigan that Russ Smith liked so much.

This guy has played two games in the past three years. Maybe he played football in high school. How do you invest a pick on a player like that?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05