A blast from the past

OP
OP
Phoenix Blue

Phoenix Blue

Postus Whorus Maximus
Reaction score
Im sure you have heard this before. I was looking at your sig trying to comprehend what I am reading. The only thing I can say is... What??

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Heh, it was from an online translation program of some Argentine (I think? Spanish language, but with unusual verb forms) article about the world championship qualifiers, or some international tournament. I don't even remember the details anymore, but I thought the results of the translator were too funny to pass up.

Forrestham

Freebird62
Reaction score
I was at the game when KJ dunked over Hakeem. It is easy to forget how good he was. When he was "healthy", he could truly take over a game. His injury history is the only thing to keep him out of the hall.
That game was quite a 24 hours for me. I went to the game despite protests with my then fiance. She resented me watching sports. She then dumped me the next day. The Suns had a lot to do with it. She did me a huge favor as I would never give up my SUNS.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
KJ is, in my opinion, the best PG to ever put on a Suns uniform. (Yes, better than Nash and Kidd.)

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
he shouldn't have gotten so excited after dunking on olajuwon. that game was over and they had promptly blown their 2-0 lead. that was the worst series i have ever seen.

HooverDam

Reaction score
speaking of old Suns players, I saw Ced Ceballos in a Dennys last night in NW Peoria.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05