A Little Insight Please

asugrad96

1 of 3 Cards Fans in NH
Reaction score
Wasn't able to watch the game yesterday because of work but I followed the first portion on NFL.com's painfully slow "Gameday". It appeared the Cards were hanging tough down only 7-0 even with multiple turnovers. When did the dam give way? Was it over the span of just a few minutes or did we just get pummeled steadily?

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by asugrad96
Wasn't able to watch the game yesterday because of work but I followed the first portion on NFL.com's painfully slow "Gameday". It appeared the Cards were hanging tough down only 7-0 even with multiple turnovers. When did the dam give way? Was it over the span of just a few minutes or did we just get pummeled steadily?

There was a time in the game that Seattle had more points than total offense (14 points and 12 yds of total offense). The dam gave away pretty quick and we had no answer.

(Except for Hodgins. His answer was to go after a fan. Why did he not go after his team mates or Seattle?)

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mel Gray TD
I don't like the fact that Hodgins went after a fan but I do hope these guys have one heck of a week at practice. Or do they do that in Arizona?:thumbup:

Practice will be terrible. You got to believe that. These guys are professional and I do believe this, that Smith, Blake, Ronnie Mac will be kicking butt all week. I got to believe that.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedStorm
Practice will be terrible. You got to believe that. These guys are professional and I do believe this, that Smith, Blake, Ronnie Mac will be kicking butt all week. I got to believe that.

Shouldn't they have been kicking butt last week after losing to Detroit?

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
Shouldn't they have been kicking butt last week after losing to Detroit?

If they are not ready this week then nothing will get them ready. Yes. They should have been ready after losing to a team they should have beat. But yesterdays game was pittiful.

We will see if the character of this team is worth the saving of 12 million dollars.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedStorm
If they are not ready this week then nothing will get them ready. Yes. They should have been ready after losing to a team they should have beat. But yesterdays game was pittiful.

We will see if the character of this team is worth the saving of 12 million dollars.

Just think. A real NFL QB comes to town this week.

Harrington and Hasselbeck are good but now we get a HoF QB coming here. Out of the frying pan...

I hope Billy B in enjoying the pile of cash. Nobody else is.

jtav10

Veteran
Reaction score
YOU MEAN THAT REAL NFL QB THAT HAD 5 PICKS IN HIS FIRST GAME THIS YEAR.