A real Cards Fan Writer... some good takes

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links, JC. After reading the three Wahlberg articles, I disagree with your assessment of him. But thanks anyway.

Reaction score

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've read these guys postings a few times. I'm a pretty big fan. It's as good as it gets for blog postings. Always good insight from the guys also. I'd recommend them myself.

You have noticed the front page of this website, havent you?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd rather have Stewart, Jenkins, or Otah before Harvey..... ugh.

Reaction score
You have noticed the front page of this website, havent you?

I guess I don't understand what your getting at?

As for the Picks, I kinda like Harvey with the 16th pick. But I'm still praying DRC drops to 16. I'm not a huge Talib or Jenkins fan.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand what your getting at?

As for the Picks, I kinda like Harvey with the 16th pick. But I'm still praying DRC drops to 16. I'm not a huge Talib or Jenkins fan.

you said he is the best blogs on the net, you do know ASFN's front page has several blog writers on it right? If anything, he should be writing here, more people would read his ish.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skorp, you don't seem to be a fan. Any reason, since he seems very pro-Card?

Read his stuff. He's out of touch with reality.

1. He thinks we might draft an OT at #16.
2. He thinks we can restructure Edge and Rolle.
3. His ranting about not getting a compensatory pick is silly. joeschmo explained very well why we wouldn't.

Yes, he's pro-Card. That doesn't make him a reasoned man. There are gobs of posters here with more insight than Wahlberg.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

3. His ranting about not getting a compensatory pick is silly. joeschmo explained very well why we wouldn't.

Yes, he's pro-Card. That doesn't make him a reasoned man. There are gobs of posters here with more insight than Wahlberg.

I didn't read the other 2 after reading that one that was bolded. The ignorance on the compensatory picks pretty much blew any idea that he might "know his stuff". I know I didn't expect any picks but he expected a 4th or 5th rounder?

At least he is passionate about the Cards, I'll give him that.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score

One out of three ain't bad, if you're a baseball hitter. :D

Reaction score
Gobs and gobs, including some of those with under 300 posts in 4 years of membership, I'm sure. :)

Skkorpion, why don't you write a blog? you clearly have the time. Almost 8000 post! I'm a nobody next to you. clearly no one can match your insight.

I try not to compare football bloggers with John Clayton. So by my standards I think those guys do a pretty good job for guys who arent professionals.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Skkorpion, why don't you write a blog? you clearly have the time. Almost 8000 post! I'm a nobody next to you. clearly no one can match your insight.

I try not to compare football bloggers with John Clayton. So by my standards I think those guys do a pretty good job for guys who arent professionals.

:grabs:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

:grabs::banned::ban::wave:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Get yourself introduced and learn what you are dealing with before you make stupid comments please.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Relax, guy. I was poking fun with the remark about Dakota having only 300 posts in 4 years. What I meant was that he hasn't been overly verbose. An emoticon might have helped but I try not to use those much.

And nobody was attacking your enjoyment of that blogger's work. A lot of us just disagree with you about Wahlberg's level of knowledge.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05