A Steeler fan's assessment of the Superbowl

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
The way I see it, there are 2 Rothlisbergers, one has highly efficient games, few turnovers, and doesn't get sacked, the other completes under 60% of his passes is the 2nd most sacked QB of the season, and throws 15 ints vs 17 TDs. This post season, Big Ben has played relatively well so far, but he hasn't been the reason they are winning games. If the previous 3 games are any indication, Arizona will keep Willie P contained as they kept 2 of the top 3 backs of the season contained.

Thus it comes down to which Big Ben shows up for the Steelers. If the good Ben shows up, Pitt will win, if the bad Ben shows up, Pitt will be forced to kick FGs, and I don't care how good your D is that won't beat Arizona.

On the other side of the ball, I expect Arizona's offense to come down to earth a little bit, after scoring 30 plus the past 4 games, I expect more like 17-24 points out of them this game. That will beat Pitt if you contain Willie P, don't turn the ball over, and Super Ben doesn't come to play. Should be a great game.