A Trade To Blow YOUR Mind!

Phranklin

Reaction score
Shakeup time!

To be able to post links or images your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry, but you'll have to put it into trade checker yourself.

Suns get (Rudy Gay, Al Jefferson): Salary dump! Two nearly Allstars in Jefferson and Gay to build around long term and dramatically increase rebounding. Jefferson, Scola, Gay, Dudley is solid.

Then go get Calderon this offseason, who is Dragic only a better shooter and passer. He WILL open up the inside out game, high low with JefferScola, Gay isos etc. If we lose out no biggie there's plenty solid options: Tyreke Evens, Brandon Jennings, Jeff Teague, Mo Williams, Jarrett Jack, Devin Harris.

Suns have A LOAD of cap room this off season too. This team is a 40+ win team with 20 million in cap room to sign free agents for a title run.

Memphis get (Eat Frye's contract and Millsap): Out of Gay contract and a very solid backup to their two biggs. No more worry about paying luxury tax and potentially the long time LT penalty that scares small market team owners into early graves.

Jazz get (Beasley, Gortat, Dragic, our first, LA first): They take on a ton of worthless salary in Beasley, and make a huge hit to their front court. Going from two better rebounders and scorers to headcase Gortat, but he's good backs for their young players. They get our pick (top 3 protectioned) and Lakers pick for taking brunt of the swinging junk club.

--------------------

I think this trade is perfect but if you don't please please make it even better. I really wanna see what this lineup can do and am sick of losing games and hoping to get to the middle only.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
no thanks..

we have caproom anyway and Jefferson and Gay are not winners and we give up a lottery pick, Gortat and Dragic.

Again, no thanks.

That is just ridiculous.

OP
OP
P

Phranklin

Reaction score
Hello Sinsin, nice to meet you.

1 I'm the good angel you're the antagonist. Wanting to lose with Gortat and Dragic while propping the lottery up as a false saviour. I bring the way, the light, the championship infrastructure. You bring the dark path.

2. Lo and behold, as Cleveland's deal with the devil showeth, losing never brings winning. There can only be one way and one path, and that way is mine.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
But didn't Oklahoma, Chicago, Miami loose to get better? Why not just go get Nash and Gasol instead of Calderon?

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
Nobody seems to want to add stars, so maybe Rookies lol How about:

Gortat
Marshall

for

Bargnani
Ross
Future 1st

Raptors get defensive center, that can score. Backup PG to replace Calderon, and a few million off cap.

Dudley
Morris
Brown
2 1st Rounders (not their own)

for

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
DeSagana Diop (Expiring)

Suns would still have capspace for next year, Trade for #1 and send out 2 #1's, slasher in MKG, shooter in Ross. Bargnani is pricey and horrible rebounder but can score at PF. Suck even worse for year... lots of capspace and really only lose 1st Rounder.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Nobody seems to want to add stars, so maybe Rookies lol How about:

Gortat
Marshall

for

Bargnani
Ross
Future 1st

Raptors get defensive center, that can score. Backup PG to replace Calderon, and a few million off cap.

Dudley
Morris
Brown
2 1st Rounders (not their own)

for

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
DeSagana Diop (Expiring)

Suns would still have capspace for next year, Trade for #1 and send out 2 #1's, slasher in MKG, shooter in Ross. Bargnani is pricey and horrible rebounder but can score at PF. Suck even worse for year... lots of capspace and really only lose 1st Rounder.
The first trade seems like a posibility, but the second one doesn't at all seem like a possibility. MKG was just the second pick in the draft and has the potential to be a very good all around player in the near future. I just don't see why the Bobcats give him away for some role players and a couple mid to late first rounders.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05