I'm listening to...

Lorenzo

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

R.E.M. - The One I Love [Live on Later... 2001]
can't remember if I've posted this one before, but it is one of my favorite REM songs. such a creative band. such a well written song. my favorite line is "here's a truck stop instead of St Peters"

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
can't remember if I've posted this one before, but it is one of my favorite REM songs. such a creative band. such a well written song. my favorite line is "here's a truck stop instead of St Peters"

Not a fan of REM, but this is the only song from their catalog I can listen to on repeat.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Not a fan of REM, but this is the only song from their catalog I can listen to on repeat.
I'm not a fan of REM and find this to be as insufferable as anything else Michael Stipe has whined through ..... Which is part of the reason why music is awesome.

Find your flavor and jump in

Lorenzo

Reaction score
an eagles song that allegedly broke up the band. I like the guitar slides.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite Eagles song

So many to choose from but The Last Resort is my favorite Eagles song too, just beating out Lyin' Eyes and Hotel California. Interestingly enough, my current favorite group is Midland and they too have a good song called The Last Resort.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
So many to choose from but The Last Resort is my favorite Eagles song too, just beating out Lyin' Eyes and Hotel California. Interestingly enough, my current favorite group is Midland and they too have a good song called The Last Resort.
Yep a lot of great songs to choose from. I really like In the City. It's a song that always hit home for me. Joe Walsh is a great guitar player, perhaps a bit underrated. Joe Walsh's guitar playing is on par with Henley's vocals.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05