A Window into 1st Mini Camp, Day 3 - ASFN Exclusive

Reaction score
Thank you for posting the video links in Windows Media (not Real Player). :thumbup:

Now, if somehow the Cardinals official site could do the same.... :shrug:

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Nice work

Chidan! Remember though, one must always be humble. Do not use the little power of access one might have to taunt and abuse others who may not have such liberties.
Pretty good eh? Sounds like something your old Sensei might say. :biglaugh:

PopToosweet

The Birdman
Reaction score
Thanks....for that....hey I have a question, is there anyway that you can get some of the interviews also in the windows media player format? Right now I don't have a computer at home and this work computer only have WMP.......

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
spanky1 said:
McCown needs a little bit of sun on those "chicken legs".

And Green needs to lose the nurse white knee highs. What the heck is up with this team? :D And I really mean :D . J/K!

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
RugbyMuffin said:
Sweet!

I will try to help you men and women out!

1st upgrade your Windows Media Player:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/gettingstarted/download/download.asp

If that doesn't work get then get the Windows Media Player codecs:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/format/codecdownload.aspx

I would download 7.1. Anyway codecs are just different types of video compressions. The more you got the more chance you can play videos.

I keep getting an error stating that the source filter could not be loaded. :shrug:

OP
OP
N

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PopToosweet said:
Thanks....for that....hey I have a question, is there anyway that you can get some of the interviews also in the windows media player format? Right now I don't have a computer at home and this work computer only have WMP.......
No not right unfortunatly, there are some problems.
  1. This is recorded on my digital still camera and space is real limited
  2. It uses up a lot of bandwidth and that costs Skorp more $$
  3. We have to be sensitive to the Cardinals obvious need for some control of what is seen publicly on video. They have been extremely helpful partly because we make every effort we can to be sensitive to their needs. Video shows more than stills.
We are looking into options to address both of these issues but it will take time, probably quite a bit of time so don't expect much video this year.

This was the result of a "I wonder what this would look like" from me on sunday. I expect we will have some more from next weekend and I will have a chance to talk about it with the Cards folks to see how they feel about it. Even so it won't be much but I'm glad folks enjoyed what I could get.

PopToosweet

The Birdman
Reaction score
nidan said:
No not right unfortunatly, there are some problems.
  1. This is recorded on my digital still camera and space is real limited
  2. It uses up a lot of bandwidth and that costs Skorp more $$
  3. We have to be sensitive to the Cardinals obvious need for some control of what is seen publicly on video. They have been extremely helpful partly because we make every effort we can to be sensitive to their needs. Video shows more than stills.
We are looking into options to address both of these issues but it will take time, probably quite a bit of time so don't expect much video this year.

This was the result of a "I wonder what this would look like" from me on sunday. I expect we will have some more from next weekend and I will have a chance to talk about it with the Cards folks to see how they feel about it. Even so it won't be much but I'm glad folks enjoyed what I could get.
I FEEL YA....THANKS FOR WHAT YOU CAN GET....AND THANXS FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTION

OP
OP
N

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
And Green needs to lose the nurse white knee highs. What the heck is up with this team? :D And I really mean :D . J/K!
You are not the first person to comment on those socks. I think they are just spiffy, honest Dennis.:)

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Nice work, Nidan. I have an A70 and I love it, a great camera for the price. I havent fooled with the video yet yours looks good. I took 80 pictures at a friends wedding/reception and they came out better than the pro photographers shots lmao. Digital photography rocks!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05