• For a 5th plus

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • For a 4th plus

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I read that there's a clause in the trade deal that if the Jets trade him to an NFC team the 3rd round they traded becomes a 2nd round pick. Eagles put it in to stop them trading him back to a rival.

So we ain't trading for him, and neither is anything else in the NFC.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I read that there's a clause in the trade deal that if the Jets trade him to an NFC team the 3rd round they traded becomes a 2nd round pick. Eagles put it in to stop them trading him back to a rival.

So we ain't trading for him, and neither is anything else in the NFC.
Just focus on Maxx or one of the Titans dudes.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just focus on Maxx or one of the Titans dudes.

Been watch T'Vondre Sweat. He's been awesome. Going to be hard for Darius Robinson to surpass that. Been a wrecking ball on that D line. Can't help feeling we drafted the wrong guy.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Been watch T'Vondre Sweat. He's been awesome. Going to be hard for Darius Robinson to surpass that. Been a wrecking ball on that D line. Can't help feeling we drafted the wrong guy.
Honestly, the answer was to draft both Robinson and Sweat instead of Robinson and Melton. Maybe the Cardinals could have packaged 3rd round picks to move up and get him if they still wanted him, but there was definitely more CBs available at pick 35 than DL.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly, the answer was to draft both Robinson and Sweat instead of Robinson and Melton. Maybe the Cardinals could have packaged 3rd round picks to move up and get him if they still wanted him, but there was definitely more CBs available at pick 35 than DL.
I’m not mad missing on Sweat. Extremely big dude who liked to party & caught a DWI during the draft process.

Not to mention…..half the season hasn’t passed yet lol

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I’m not mad missing on Sweat. Extremely big dude who liked to party & caught a DWI during the draft process.

Not to mention…..half the season hasn’t passed yet lol
Sweat and Fiske are the two guys right now getting over 50% of snaps. Jenkins, Ruke, and Newton were all also available. My main point is that it was probably the correct spot in the draft to add another DL if the idea was build up the defensive front. Melton will probably be fine, but I feel like there were significantly more options to upgrade at CB from end of April to current vs DL.