Adrian Wilson Arrested For Domestic Violence, Fired By Panthers

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Former Arizona Cardinals safety and Carolina Panthers executive Adrian Wilson was arrested on three domestic violence-related charges on June 1.

The Scottsdale Police Department confirmed his arrest to multiple media outlets on Tuesday.

News of Wilson's arrest broke two days after the Panthers confirmed his exit from the team. He had worked as the team's vice president of player personnel since 2023.

Reaction score
Not looking to excuse behavior but, makes me wonder if there might be a developing CTE issue with A-Dub!

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he is.

I caught a DV charge once for fighting with my brother. It was dropped... but "domestic violence related" charges doesn't necessarily mean he was using his wife as a speed bag
While true, I can't see the Panthers firing him less than 48 hours after his arrest for haplened to you.. My dad and cousin got into a fight when they were both adults and my dad got the DV charge because he was drunk and caused property damage. The charges below matched what he got. Guess we'll see. I hope you're right.

He faces misdemeanor charges of assault, criminal damage and disorderly conduct

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not looking to excuse behavior but, makes me wonder if there might be a developing CTE issue with A-Dub!
Wouldn't be the first player unfortunately, so definitely not out of the realm of possibilities.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Sad for all involved. One of my favorite players.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
While true, I can't see the Panthers firing him less than 48 hours after his arrest for haplened to you.. My dad and cousin got into a fight when they were both adults and my dad got the DV charge because he was drunk and caused property damage. The charges below matched what he got. Guess we'll see. I hope you're right.
I’m sure the Panthers know more about the situation.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Yeah, but when you hold an executive job and are in the media spotlight, then you cannot do stuff like that.

Big_Red_One

Rookie
Reaction score
So sad, hope he gets help.
Glad he is not with the organization at this time and the Cards do not have to deal with mess....

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Y'all DV laws are weird.

DV here is abusing your partner. Wild that you can get DV headlines for fighting with your brother or other male family member.