Aiyuk requests a trade!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You'd have to include Wilson, at a minimum, with any trade package.
Nah... draft picks only...if they insist on a wr then throw in that sixth round guy.
But no way do we give up Harrison or MikeWilly... Zay Jones if they want experience

IAcards

Reaction score
If he were a pass rusher, yeah trade for him.

The cards seem to have a wr room with a lot of potential currently. Adding more seems kind of Keim-y to me. Though the ones we've added are a little tall for his liking.

I'd love to see the cards sign their own top FAs for once. They seem set to be able to do that.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If he were a pass rusher, yeah trade for him.

The cards seem to have a wr room with a lot of potential currently. Adding more seems kind of Keim-y to me. Though the ones we've added are a little tall for his liking.

I'd love to see the cards sign their own top FAs for once. They seem set to be able to do that.
You can solve that by offering Zay Jones plus draft capital.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Nah... draft picks only...if they insist on a wr then throw in that sixth round guy.
But no way do we give up Harrison or MikeWilly... Zay Jones if they want experience
Draft picks aren't catching passes this year.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
As much as I'm an ASU guy, I don't want to make this move. I'm going to continue to stand by my previous assertion that I want to give Mike Wilson a year to try to develop. And I don't immediately want to draft a top WR in MHJ and then push him down the depth chart or bring into question who the true #1 is.

And from a personal "what about me" standpoint, I already have MHJ and Wilson on my dynasty roster in Fantasy Football, along with Aiyuk. I can't keep all 3! :mrgreen:

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m ok waiting on aiyuk till he is a free agent. His asking price would be a lot I feel like.

Don’t get me wrong- I truly believe we are on the upswing. That said, we are not that team that is “one piece away” from a Super Bowl caliber team. That is the year after lmao.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don't know that Aiyuk fits what Monti and Gannon are looking for tbh. Kyle has struggled with Aiyuk at times, and I think Kyle and Monti have a similar view on wanting guy without BS. It is probably why the 49ers haven't settled on a contract extension with him.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I don't know that Aiyuk fits what Monti and Gannon are looking for tbh. Kyle has struggled with Aiyuk at times, and I think Kyle and Monti have a similar view on wanting guy without BS. It is probably why the 49ers haven't settled on a contract extension with him.
I think they are just trying to put him off till next year... then they are gonna dump Deebo and pay aiyuk

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking about this, I think he ends up in Washington. He love Jayden and they have two #2s and he could slide right in and be the guy. They also have no one behind McLaurin and Dotson, plus the $37 million in cap space to extend him.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is not going to be traded. He can request all he wants.