Aldon Smith of 49ers stabbed at House Party

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smith needs to get his act together, or he will be in jail soon.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're still not telling us what really happened the story was out there this weekend. It was Smith's house which is apparently somewhere in the foothills in San Jose. 2 people allegedly had stab wounds one of which was him but the 49ers won't even confirm that saying he was injured in an incident.

I guess police were called due to the extreme loudness of the party(surprise) and they discovered there had been a physical altercation and 2 people had been stabbed including Smith.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're still not telling us what really happened the story was out there this weekend. It was Smith's house which is apparently somewhere in the foothills in San Jose. 2 people allegedly had stab wounds one of which was him but the 49ers won't even confirm that saying he was injured in an incident.

I guess police were called due to the extreme loudness of the party(surprise) and they discovered there had been a physical altercation and 2 people had been stabbed including Smith.

Per the article it says two had been shot and one stabbed(Smith)

We all know that anyone with the last name Smith is a trouble maker. Right Russ? :)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per the article it says two had been shot and one stabbed(Smith)

We all know that anyone with the last name Smith is a trouble maker. Right Russ? :)

Luckily the bad Smiths live in San Jose and I'm in Sunnyvale.

:D

Yep 2 shot one stabbed or as the 49ers say, "minor injuries suffered in an incident."

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
First of all, I don't even know the guy, have no clue what kind of character he has or anything. But I think ya'll are too self-righteous about the money you don't have.

I don't give any excuses, but I know for a fact if I'd had that kind of money when I was young I would have made it rain in a big p*ssy parade. I'd have totally covered myself in super-pu**y, the kind you can only imagine having. Ya'll act like you wouldn't do the same when you're 20 or 22 or even 28. You'd have a freaking pole in your sweet house with a theater and a huge bar, and two beds shaped in huge gigantic hearts to treat the ladies. I'd have one room that was all bed covering one whole floor John-Lennon style for me and my make-it-rain ladies. That doesn't even cover the courts, the cars, and the pools. I'd have mermaids in all my pools. Little hotties just keeping my drinks cold for me in case I decided to come outside.

Ya'll acting all self-righteous when we all know when you're that age, at a young age, it's pretty much about cred/respect and p*ssy, but mostly bank. You make bank you can have pretty much anything in this country.

I'm not like that now of course, I'm 42 and an old **** and if I had that kind of money I'd take my wife to some ridiculous island in Maiu and just rent some expensive as sh*t flat/condo/apartment on the beach while eating the best food money can buy while ordering all my sheets cleaned and my laundry done. That's what age does to a ****.

Don't judge.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
First of all, I don't even know the guy, have no clue what kind of character he has or anything. But I think ya'll are too self-righteous about the money you don't have.

I don't give any excuses, but I know for a fact if I'd had that kind of money when I was young I would have made it rain in a big p*ssy parade. I'd have totally covered myself in super-pu**y, the kind you can only imagine having. Ya'll act like you wouldn't do the same when you're 20 or 22 or even 28. You'd have a freaking pole in your sweet house with a theater and a huge bar, and two beds shaped in huge gigantic hearts to treat the ladies. I'd have one room that was all bed covering one whole floor John-Lennon style for me and my make-it-rain ladies. That doesn't even cover the courts, the cars, and the pools. I'd have mermaids in all my pools. Little hotties just keeping my drinks cold for me in case I decided to come outside.

Ya'll acting all self-righteous when we all know when you're that age, at a young age, it's pretty much about cred/respect and p*ssy, but mostly bank. You make bank you can have pretty much anything in this country.

I'm not like that now of course, I'm 42 and an old **** and if I had that kind of money I'd take my wife to some ridiculous island in Maiu and just rent some expensive as sh*t flat/condo/apartment on the beach while eating the best food money can buy while ordering all my sheets cleaned and my laundry done. That's what age does to a ****.

Don't judge.
Who's judging? The guy was stabbed. What you said is all fine and good but Smith isn't the only young guy out there with a bunch of money. I'm going to go out on a limb and am willing to bet that we don't hear any stories about Andrew Luck getting stabbed or gunshots fired at one his parties. I haven't heard of Cam Newton getting in any off field trouble. Fitz has more money than all of them and, as far as I know, has been a model citizen. Some guys can handle money, some can't. It sound like Smith has some growing up to do.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Don't judge.
If you throw a party and people (plural) get stabbed...you need to grow up or quit hanging out with that type of crowd, pretty simple. Whenever I throw a jam, the guest list is always the key. If I had millions, the guest list would be even more important. I've only been shanked once so I can't judge....but when I got stuck I was minding my own business during a liquor store robbery and didn't get my hands up quick enough. That was back when Shasta soda pop was the bomb. :)

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Don't judge.

Maybe if I'd had that money when I was 16. Not when I was 22.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
im 30 and if I was single and loaded id still have a mansion flooded with women.

Its about quality not quantity. I hate having lots of people in my house. Id only have 2 or 3 broads around, given they are some top shelf wenches.

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score

Don't judge.
You can do all of that without being stabbed.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
wow

I wouldn't but you are the darkside- I hold my judgement- it could have been self defense and he is the Maester of his home at home.

quote=Darkside;2649741]First of all, I don't even know the guy, have no clue what kind of character he has or anything. But I think ya'll are too self-righteous about the money you don't have.

Don't judge.[/quote]

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its about quality not quantity. I hate having lots of people in my house. Id only have 2 or 3 broads around, given they are some top shelf wenches.

But if all the quantity is quality you are good.