All I gots to say is . . . DB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
unreal. just unreal. little stevie nash. my god. i've never, in my life, been so wrong about anything as when we signed little stevie nash. can he be any better? right now, i do not think so.

and all this w/ amare staying home tonight, our entire team fouling at will, and marion forgetting how to hit layups at the end of regulation (though big props to him for his OT and his pre-end-of-game-collapse).

in the end . . . DB!

bring on the spurs...

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know it was a secret. I am so Q lol dropped the ball lol

forget my post I don't know what DB means

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
They won't say until we win the trophy

I think that's what you meant to say Chap! BRING ON THE SPURS!!!!!!

DB

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
They won't say until we win the trophy or are eliminated.

Okay, thanks. Now I know when I'll be able to take them off my Ignore list, because their endless stream of posts without content is getting really annoying.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
elindholm said:

Okay, thanks. Now I know when I'll be able to take them off my Ignore list, because their endless stream of posts without content is getting really annoying.

DB!

frankiekazoo

Reaction score
"Okay, thanks. Now I know when I'll be able to take them off my Ignore list, because their endless stream of posts without content is getting really annoying."

Hear that cheese/ouchie? - quit being entertaining and start acting like uptight jerks. :roll:

DB

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Hear that cheese/ouchie? - quit being entertaining and start acting like uptight jerks.

Heh, not bad. But seriously, how entertaining is the same inside joke 100 times in a row, when they've already said they won't explain it? I don't have any problem with their substantive posts, but just reading "DB" over and over is nearly as tedious as the contributions of a certain poster whose sole contribution to most threads is one particular eponymous emoticon.

frankiekazoo

Reaction score
"I don't have any problem with their substantive posts, but just reading "DB" over and over is nearly as tedious as the contributions of a certain poster whose sole contribution to most threads is one particular eponymous emoticon."

What does eponymous mean?

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
elindholm said:
I don't have any problem with their substantive posts, but just reading "DB" over and over is nearly as tedious as the contributions of a certain poster whose sole contribution to most threads is one particular eponymous emoticon.

How can you not like arthur? He's just a kid! :)

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
elindholm said:

get over yourself. we usually include "db" at the end of a comment. and it's just two friggin' letters. something to get upset about? maybe if your herpes are acting up . . .

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
get over yourself. we usually include "db" at the end of a comment. and it's just two friggin' letters. something to get upset about? maybe if your herpes are acting up . . .

Not sure why you just didn't want this die yesterday. I figured this stupid argument had pretty much played itself out. It's over now.

Joe Mama

Status
Not open for further replies.