Amare is not hurt..he did not reinjure the knee.

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
Ok, enough with the rumors....Amare is fine. How do I know? I attended all home games and sit next to the family members of the Suns. I informed a couple whose daughter works for the Suns and they confirmed the rumor is false. There is no truth to Amare being hurt, he is fine. He was not at the game tonight because he caught a flight out to Houston earlier today. He will be in Houston for the All-Star festivities.

Let the countdown to Amare's return begin.

STAT-O-METER
29 Days til STAT'S Return

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score

I hope it's sooner than that. I'm counting on him to put one of my fantasy teams over the top -- I'm already in pretty good shape, but the playoffs are about to start.

VinceBlack

Reaction score
That is good to hear. I got worried when I saw that Amare wasn't on the bench tonight and was thinking that maybe there was some truth to him reinjuring his knee.

I also sit next to the player's family members. What section are you in?

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
elindholm said:

I hope it's sooner than that. I'm counting on him to put one of my fantasy teams over the top -- I'm already in pretty good shape, but the playoffs are about to start.

Sarcasm!

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Sarcasm!

No, not that fantasy team. I'm in three different leagues.

OP
OP
AmareFan

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
I sit in section 120, row 9..right next to two individuals from the Suns family who I trust but will not reveal their names. I was worried after hearing all the rumors yesterday and asked them if they had heard anything. They both said no, but would check at halftime because they have access to the courtside club. After halftime they came back and told me the rumor was false. They said they talked to the team's nutritionist, Vinny Del Negro, and the Nash's (Steve's parents) and all confirmed that they had not heard that Amare was hurt. In fact, he caught an early flight to Houston and that is why he was not at the game.....Whewww! I must admit that I was worried, but 80% of rumors are always false.

jibikao

Reaction score
There is a rumor that Amare hurt his knee again during workouts?