OT: other games 10-27-24

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've hated McCarthy since he was at Packers.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
they deserve it in spades. especially with Jerry Jones being in charge. he never learns that he is a terrible football man.
My first ever live nfl game was the cowboys @ Raiders... was in total awe of Tom Landry... Tony Dorsett was pretty good too.
The cowboys were a highly respected team and Landry was probably the most respected coach.
The Jerry bought the team and crapped all over him.
How you treat people you have power over goes a long way in showing your inner self.
Jerry proved he was trash and I have been anti cowboys ever since.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
He may be fired after this second half. Just pathetic. They look so defeated.
cowboys have absolutely been outcoached today. the 49ers have a lot of issues. they are not the same team as last season. good coaching could have closed the gap today. but from a personnel standpoint the cowboys are still inferior to the 49ers in every way. and that is 100% Jerry Jones' fault. so blowout is well deserved for dallas tonight. everyone saw it coming.

Reactions: PJ1

Lorenzo

Reaction score
My first ever live nfl game was the cowboys @ Raiders... was in total awe of Tom Landry... Tony Dorsett was pretty good too.
The cowboys were a highly respected team and Landry was probably the most respected coach.
The Jerry bought the team and crapped all over him.
How you treat people you have power over goes a long way in showing your inner self.
Jerry proved he was trash and I have been anti cowboys ever since.
they sold their souls. this is what happens when you do that. I'm not even joking. we had about 6 years of glory with jerry/jimmy/barry and then it all ended. if Jerry Jones doesn't hire a serious GM he will never sniff the super bowl again.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
they sold their souls. this is what happens when you do that. I'm not even joking. we had about 6 years of glory with jerry/jimmy/barry and then it all ended. if Jerry Jones doesn't hire a serious GM he will never sniff the super bowl again.
Agree...which is why I adore his hubris

Lorenzo

Reaction score
this is classic cowboys pretending to be relevant when they are getting their butt whooped.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Niners fans will tell you they have had their own issues with choking away victories
yes they do. and that makes this loss for dallas even more embarrassing when you consider how poorly dallas looked on offense with the game on the line.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
dallas should make a mid season trade. trade Prescott or trade Lamb. Ceedee is the best player on the team in my opinion.

Reactions: PJ1

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dallas should make a mid season trade. trade Prescott or trade Lamb. Ceedee is the best player on the team in my opinion.
They JUST signed both to huge extensions! Prescott would have a $145M dead cap charge and Lamb $45M if traded during this season. So... not gonna happen.

Now that I checked OverTheCap, I see that Prescott will have a $90M cap charge next season! It will be fascinating to see how the Cowboys manage that!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan