And the Western Conf. semi finals MVP is .... Robert Horry

wsupkid

Registered
Reaction score
As a SUNS fan I am so annoied with this situation! To take the Game I love so much and make a non factor player like Burk or Banks be such a big part of the NBA playoffs IS A MISTAKE! This is such a one sideed mistake for me and many others, the future of the NBA is a big question mark! :sad: :bang: :shock: :barf:

:jawdrop:

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
As a SUNS fan I am so annoied with this situation! To take the Game I love so much and make a non factor player like Burk or Banks be such a big part of the NBA playoffs IS A MISTAKE! This is such a one sideed mistake for me and many others, the future of the NBA is a big question mark! :sad: :bang: :shock: :barf:

:jawdrop:

Chill....we alright man....a win under these deplorable situations will make the Suns sparkle and highlight the douchbaggery that is the NBA justice system.

bootfunkzilla

Reaction score
well said, if the suns pull a rabit out of their hats and win, that should fire us up all the way to the finals

OP
OP
wsupkid

wsupkid

Registered
Reaction score
I wish our coach could send in banks to send a point across. See what the SPURS bench does? A nice hard foul on the mid section of TD sounds great about now! This is what the NBA is teaching me. I myself am a nice guy, Its the NBAs fault.