And then depression set in.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
They say good things come to those who wait. I say BS to that. I've been holding out for tickets and am now down to one last chance and that's not looking very promising. So, i guess i won't be attending the biggest game in Cardinals history :sad:. It's probably my own fault. I've had offers to get in on tickets but i though for sure that i would get some either at face value, or even free. That's pretty much been the case at every major sporting event i've been to the last 4-5 years. 2005 World Series,4 freebies, 2006 Final Four, free again,2003 Masters,nothing, 2000 Nat'l champ game, no cost, Cards/Panthers, come on down. Cards/Eagles, face value.I guess i got a little spoiled.

My last chance is DRC. My best buddy is a lawyer in Bradenton and repping DRC's best friend. He's got a call into DRC(footing the bill for his bud) about tickets,but i can't see that working out. There's still always Ebay but it's getting late in the game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They say good things come to those who wait. I say BS to that. I've been holding out for tickets and am now down to one last chance and that's not looking very promising. So, i guess i won't be attending the biggest game in Cardinals history :sad:. It's probably my own fault. I've had offers to get in on tickets but i though for sure that i would get some either at face value, or even free. That's pretty much been the case at every major sporting event i've been to the last 4-5 years. 2005 World Series,4 freebies, 2006 Final Four, free again,2003 Masters,nothing, 2000 Nat'l champ game, no cost, Cards/Panthers, come on down. Cards/Eagles, face value.I guess i got a little spoiled.

My last chance is DRC. My best buddy is a lawyer in Bradenton and repping DRC's best friend. He's got a call into DRC(footing the bill for his bud) about tickets,but i can't see that working out. There's still always Ebay but it's getting late in the game.

Cbus, if you've gotten in the rest for free, buy the damn tickets and spend some dough if you can! you CAN'T MISS THIS GAME if you can afford to go. You KNOW that.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I have attended a number of SB games...unbelievably after waiting 49 years I cannot attend this year...anyway IF you really want to go and have a little gambling blood in you, go down to the game and you will have a great shot at face value about an hour or less before the game...walk around outside the stadium and you will find a whole lot of folks looking to unload tickets....I have NEVER seen this fail at the game....ever!!!

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
I have heard it over and over again:

near game time, the prices come down quickly

after kick off -- tickets go for face

its an act of faith and takes some huevos.....

LukesDad88

Registered
Reaction score

No offense intended, but listening to all of the players interviewed, the biggest stress and distraction these guys go through is tickets and ticket requests. Apparantly, it causes some real problems for these guys. Isn't this just adding to the problem?

:confused:

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
No offense intended, but listening to all of the players interviewed, the biggest stress and distraction these guys go through is tickets and ticket requests. Apparantly, it causes some real problems for these guys. Isn't this just adding to the problem?

:confused:

...or DRC feels freaking great and has the game of his life because he sorted my cigar smoking buddy out a ticket :thumbup:

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
Cbus, if you've gotten in the rest for free, buy the damn tickets and spend some dough if you can! you CAN'T MISS THIS GAME if you can afford to go. You KNOW that.
i know. I was thinking that as i was typing in the message.

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
Did you try Craigslist?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=super bowl

Make sure you see the tickets before you pony up for them. The words "SUPER BOWL" are die-cut, so you can see through the ticket. There is a holographic sticker on the reverse, upper-left corner. If the ticket has both of those, it's probably valid.

I feel for ya man - hope you can make it!
Craigslist is where the guy tried to scam me.

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
...or DRC feels freaking great and has the game of his life because he sorted my cigar smoking buddy out a ticket :thumbup:
Yeah that.

Rolle should be the one ponying up :D. Every road game i've been to he has had a pick,and usually scores.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
Craigslist is where the guy tried to scam me.
you also have no come back if you buy off there too. thats we people of done on the NFCCG game with selling fake tickets.

might be just going down and seeing what scalpers have? hope you get sorted mate.

is there not an official package thing you can still do...a site over here is doing flight, hotel for 4 nights and upper end zone for £3117 (not cheap i know). Nothing over there thats similar?

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just get down there and buy one before kick off. Free is a pipe dream but as a fan you should get it done at face value at kickoff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser