Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poor Rams! :rolleyes:

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BACH said:
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Grossly underachieving Rams DT Jimmy Kennedy broke his foot on Thursday, and could miss all of the 2004 season.

This is a major blow to them because he was really having a good camp. He had put back on the weight Lovie had made him lose and was finally feeling better again. Tough loss for them...their loss is everyone else's gain.

Reaction score
The Rams fall apart this year! Unless Faulk has an MVP like season; and I'm not so sure that he can hold up physically to do so; pressure will be on Bulger. Defense is in the hands of Larry Marmie... need I say more. Lovie Smith's defensive strategy was based upon speed, Marmie has got all of the DL bulking up to play the questionable "read and react" style the we are all too familiar with.

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
Stout said:
kffl reports he's out at least 3 months, and could be gone for the season.

If we sign Barron Tanner to fill his place I'm gonna be pissed. I don't like this movement weve had of signing your trash. I think this year will stink for us Rams fans, but I guess weve had a good run.

Any guesses who our defensive coordinator will be next year when the Rams get Romeo Crennel as the new head coach?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
If we sign Barron Tanner to fill his place I'm gonna be pissed. I don't like this movement weve had of signing your trash. I think this year will stink for us Rams fans, but I guess weve had a good run.

Any guesses who our defensive coordinator will be next year when the Rams get Romeo Crennel as the new head coach?
It's going to be a long year for the Rams. I think you'll beat out SF for division chump, but that's about it.

It was a damn nice run though. Faulk in his prime was unbelievable (I still say he hangs it up before the season starts, but I'm crazy like that).

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:

I know, man. I'd be really pizzed too...I mean, the only good depth player you got out of all the guys of ours you've signed this year was Lucas. And Marmie? Well, you'll see the agony we went through with out bend and bend and bend and bend and eventually break defense.

I'd have sympathy for you, bro, but as you're the enemy... :D

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:

Too bad you guys didn't claimed Marcus Bell or the rams defense would really look like the old Cards. btw no sympathy for you guys since I hate the Rams. :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:

Mean Joe Greene? Vince Tobin?

Reaction score
RugbyMuffin said:
My thoughts exactly. I knew Kennedy was a bust.

Peace
:thumbup:

Do we have to have that whole bust vs. limited due to injury discussion all over again??? :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05