Another Reason for Wanting to Beat the Rams (Badly)

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yesterday, by accident (while surfing FoxSports Midwest for bb Cardinal news and info) I stumbled across the local StL football preview show.

Former Ram TE Roland Williams was co-host.

Williams devoted most of the half hour toward gloating over "how excited the Rams offense was at having the chance to blow away the Cardinal defense" and how they would "shake up" Kurt Warner.

I hate them.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive seen 4 cars with ram stickers and symmbols in the last 2 days, im so tempted to flip them off!

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Alright. You win. I hate those guys. Me and Femi, we just don't like them very much.

Of all our division foes...it is the Rams that have to go down.

I don't even like mutton.

denverbirdfan

thanks for flying
Reaction score
i hate the rams. i really hate them. i hate their uniforms. i hate their stadium. i hate the fact they play that stupid song "i don't wanna work" song after they score. i hate that they made the cards move and then claim to hate us. i hate torry holt. i hate isaac bruce. i hate the fact leonard little is somehow not in jail and playing football after killing a woman while driving drunk. i want the cards to win 51-0 every time for the next 28 years when they play this sorry ass excuse for a football team!

Joe Moore

Starting over
Reaction score
denverbirdfan said:
i hate the rams. i really hate them. i hate their uniforms. i hate their stadium. i hate the fact they play that stupid song "i don't wanna work" song after they score. i hate that they made the cards move and then claim to hate us. i hate torry holt. i hate isaac bruce. i hate the fact leonard little is somehow not in jail and playing football after killing a woman while driving drunk. i want the cards to win 51-0 every time for the next 28 years when they play this sorry ass excuse for a football team!

Pretty much sums up my thoughts. Well said.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
denverbirdfan said:

:thumbup: Amen!

Reaction score
denverbirdfan said:
That's what I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
denverbirdfan said:

Byah!

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
Well I live right in the middle of Rams country here. My 4 brothers-in-laws and my dad are comming over for the game and I cant wait. Cant wait to point at each brother-in-law and call them loosersssssss. Dad is off limits.

They wil hate it when on each TD that we score I will do the Rick Flair strut and yell Wooooooooooo Woooooooooo in there faces.

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
denverbirdfan said:

Now thats BadAss!!! I love it!

Im so psyched now for this game...

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The hell with the freaking Rams.Sorry SOBS belong back in LA.All the bandwagon Rams fans make me puke.Hope the Cards beat the scumbags like a redheaded stepchild.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Never have a teams fans made me want to reach through the screen and slap them. At least eagles fans have been through thick and thin. Bandwagoners, the whole lot of em. :mad:

Scot1

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I have to admit that I have liked the Rams--under Martz, the Suns of the NFL. Those receivers who never age, smart enough to pick up Archuleta and Marshall Faulk, not to mention Warner off the grocery-store shelves.... Now, that being admitted, I don't like their recent history, Little belongs in prison, etc. And I hope we beat them 2 or 3 games a season long into the future. But they aren't true pond scum like Dallas or Oakland. (Yes, maybe that's band-wagoning--but I've been a Cards rooter for 10 years!)

Last edited:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I hope everybody at the game remembers to do the DUI, Murderer chant!!! What makes it worse is that loser got arrested for another DUI after that, Little SUCKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05