Another reason to stay away from RBs in the 1st two rounds this season

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I want to make clear that the title of the thread was mine and I dont know that Sando's intention was to make the argument I am...

I get the feeling Sando is just showing Graves patterns--coupled with Whis's philosophy--to give an idea to Cards fans how they may approach the draft...

Last edited:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to make clear that the title of the thread was mine and I dont know that Sando's intention was to make the argument I am...

I get the feeling Sando is making just showing Graves patters--coupled with Whis's philosophy--to give an idea to Cards fans how they may approach the draft...

No way, Jose. We hold you personally responsible for every opinion by every writer whose link you post.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If we had to use the past as our guidline we would never be able to draft any positions in the first two rounds. R. Thompson, L. Woods, Fisher, L. Davis, D. Boston, T. Jones, C. Pace, B. Johnson, Arrington, Branch......MEDIC This is depressing!

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
sando doesn't impress me much. and i met thomas jones in flagstaff his rookie year when trying to get his autograph; what an a##hole of a person he acted like to me and my twins!!! Never forget it!

Last edited: