Any Atlanta-Based Cards Fans?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be in the ATL for the October 3rd game against the Saints. I'll be staying at the Westin Atlanta North at Perimeter, Is there a good place within walking distance to see the game?

Thanks!

scot182

Registered
Reaction score
i live in charleston, and im going to the game too, might be there friday night, we will have to hook up at the game or before then, ill buy you a drink.

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
scot182 said:
i live in charleston, and im going to the game too, might be there friday night, we will have to hook up at the game or before then, ill buy you a drink.
Unfortunately, I'll be there the week after the Cards are in town (for business). I'm just looking for a recommendation on a good sports bar that will have the Saints/Cards game.

ATLCardsFan

Reaction score
I live in Brookhaven

about a mile north of Buckhead.

I don't know if there is any good places around the perimeter to watch the games. I'd take cab or MARTA into Buckhead and go to 3 Dollar Cafe or any of the bars there to catch the game.

I'm bummed, I have a wedding the weekend of the Falcons / Cards game. I was looking forward to tailgating and talking smack to all the Falcons fans.

BTW - R. Furcal (SS for Braves) is a criminal and shouldn't be playing baseball.