Any News On The Quan Front?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The paper today said he is projected to return for the Miami game. It also said he could possibly be back the week before against Buffalo. They brought up Q's prediction of coming back against Seattle, but that would be very unlikely as he probably won't practice this week. They speculated he would practice two weeks before playing.

However, then Green is quoted as saying Quan would return when he was cleared and felt 100%, opening the door on everything I thought.

Chrissy M

Reaction score
check out azcardinals.com sometime tomorrow/Friday - i'll be posting an interview/story i did early today with q

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
I think bringing him back for the Bills game would be a big mistake - artificial turf. Yes, it is the field turf but many teams have had concerns this year regarding the field turf as too soft and that may be causing some injuries.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Chrissy M said:
check out azcardinals.com sometime tomorrow/Friday - i'll be posting an interview/story i did early today with q

:raccoon:

Youve been writing some good stuff!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chrissy M said:

:notworthy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05