Any updates on Wadsworth?

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I watched some of the game after the Dbacks game. It was late in the game and I forgot about Wads being there but King Pete was playing center in the fourth quarter and had two bad snaps when in shotgun both recovered by the Vikings

Stins

Rookie
Reaction score
According to the reports in the Newark Star Ledger, NJ's newspaper and the NY Daily News, Wadsworth is having a very poor camp and having problems with the speed of the game, especially converting to the linebacking position. The report was saying that he might be in the first cuot down.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
According to the reports in the Newark Star Ledger, NJ's newspaper and the NY Daily News, Wadsworth is having a very poor camp and having problems with the speed of the game, especially converting to the linebacking position. The report was saying that he might be in the first cuot down.

Did anybody really expect him to make the team after sitting out 7-8 years?

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
I watched some of the game after the Dbacks game. It was late in the game and I forgot about Wads being there but King Pete was playing center in the fourth quarter and had two bad snaps when in shotgun both recovered by the Vikings

Didn't one of the snaps go into the endzone for a TD? Classic stuff from a malcontent who is demanding a new contract. He really showcased himself. I didn't see Wadsworthless out there at all either. Hopefully that experiment has about run its course. I know some are pulling for him, but I won't be able to deal with that guy still having productive football in him after all we gave up for him to get essentially nothing. I'm pulling for him to get cut any day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05