Anybody going to watch the London game?

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
??
I will, if it shows on nfl+, and I can get it. That app has never been right with me. Hit and miss. Can’t get it to show any live games on my android phone. But, have better luck on my iPad :lol::rolleyes:

OP
OP
G

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bears went 3 and out on first series. Jax have picked up 3 first downs so far on their first possession.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Jags are playing like they want their coach fired. Three times they have them stopped on 3rd down but make bad, lazy penalties to keep the Bears drive alive. Now it is 28-10 and over.

Caleb Williams is looking like he was worthy of the #1 pick. Already looks like a vet.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jacksonville is so pathetic, I just feel bad for them. That drive where they kept committing penalties on third down to basically gift the Bears a touchdown was brutal

They look and feel like our team two years ago. (And many times before that.). So, Cards know this kind of football too well. Seriously, overall, I would still say they have more talent than we do especially on defense. But, they are wrong in the head.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are the second team to fire their coach.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
T Law needs a new coach to salvage his career. He's regressed significantly this year.

OP
OP
G

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Whoops. Just got a peek at Kurt's hair. Tell him to get a flat top, if he is going to comb his hair like that. :rolleyes: :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgreendtc