Anyone else think the draft FIXED AGAIN?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
There's been lot's of conjecture that TMac will leave Orlando unless they pick up a guy like Omeka Okafor in the draft to help him on the court. Well guess what Orlando got in the draft? I wonder if David Stern was worried about a Superstar leaving the Eastern Conference and in essence making it even weaker? I know the Lottery has been examined in depth, but it's funny how the top spot always seems to work out best for the league. :hulk: :D

Brett10S

Reaction score
I don't know why the NBA would really care where TMac goes. I think they want their huge stars in the limelight, and Orlando isnt going to be there for a while now.

The conpiracy theorists are going to keep saying things, but I dont see any signs of fixing for this year.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
Yuma said:
There's been lot's of conjecture that TMac will leave Orlando unless they pick up a guy like Omeka Okafor in the draft to help him on the court. Well guess what Orlando got in the draft? I wonder if David Stern was worried about a Superstar leaving the Eastern Conference and in essence making it even weaker? I know the Lottery has been examined in depth, but it's funny how the top spot always seems to work out best for the league. :hulk: :D

I was waiting for this one Yuma, you were a little late :p

BTW, Omeka should be good, but he won't make the Magic a 50 win team anytime soon.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So now it's a conspiracy when the team with the best chances in the lottery wins it? With a return of Pat Garrity, a good mid-level exceptions signing, and Okafor I could see the magic winning 35 + games this next season.

Joe Mama

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yuma said:

I agree with Joe, what else did you expect? The Magic WERE the worst team in the league last year, after all. Were you really expecting us to get the #1?? :eek:

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
I agree with Joe, what else did you expect? The Magic WERE the worst team in the league last year, after all. Were you really expecting us to get the #1?? :eek:

It makes sense! In the worst draft in NBA history, it would be the one that Phoenix would get the top pick! :D Actually, I don't think Okafor will be that great at center. He may have to move to PF in the NBA. I really do not mind us not getting the #1 pick! :)